Marvel’s most unconventional superhero, Deadpool, will finally hit the silver screen in full glory on February 12th 2016.So it's not all that surprising that Hot Toys has announced their 1/6th scale Deadpool collectible figure based on the character from the upcoming film.
The origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson will be unfolded, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.
The 1/6th scale Deadpool figure features a newly developed masked head sculpt with five pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create numerous combinations of Deadpool’s expressions, a newly developed body, a Deadpool suit with weathering effects, Deadpool’s signature katanas and pistols, a variety of interchangeable hands with gestures, and a specially designed Deadpool themed dynamic figure stand perfect for aerial poses. Look for it to begin shipping between Q2 and Q3 in 2016.
The 1/6th scale Deadpool figure features the following:
- Deadpool head with five pairs of interchangeable eye pieces
- Pair of fists
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Pair of katana holding hands
- Pair for gun holding hands
- Pair of finger pointing hands
- Thumb-up right hand
- OK sign left hand
- Specially tailored red and black colored Deadpool suit with weathering effects
- Brown colored leather-like belt
- Pair of thigh gun holsters
- Dagger sheath on shin
- Pair of red and black colored boots
- Two metal katanas
- Two pistols
- Two shurikens
- Pair of katana sheaths
- Specially designed Deadpool emblem dynamic figure stand with Deadpool nameplate and the movie logo