Following the launch of the Captain Marvel Cosbaby collection, Hot Toys has announced that they'll further expand this Cosbaby series with some brand new collectible sets featuring Captain Marvel, Goose, and Movbi. The first collectible set (shown above) includes Captain Marvel in her classic red and blue uniform with a star emblem on chest and her adorable companion Goose. The second set (shown below) includes a masked version of Captain Marvel in her classic uniform complete with LED light-up function on eyes as well as Movbi and her cat are in some oversized frames.
With Captain Marvel is coming to theaters in less than a month, anticipation for this forthcoming installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is running exceptionally high. And Hot Toys is expanding their Movie Masterpiece Series with the cosmic-powered hero Captain Marvel 1/6th scale collectible figure.
Expertly crafted based on the appearance of Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel in the movie, the highly-detailed collectible figure features two interchangeable head sculpts (unmasked and helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function), a newly developed body equipped with LED light-up function on both sides of the forearms, a skillfully tailored costume in metallic red and blue with a gold star emblem on chest, and multiple energy-blasting effect accessories that are wearable on arms.
Also, a Deluxe Version will be available with exclusive pieces such as Goose the Cat, a delicate Flight Bomber jacket, and an extra pair of firing effect accessories.
You can currently pre-order this figure from Sideshow Collectibles for $266.00. It's slated to begin shipping in Q4 of 2019.
The 1/6th scale Captain Marvel (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure features the following:
- Interchangeable Captain Marvel helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function
- Two pieces of Mohawk hair sculptures wearable on LED helmeted head (blond and translucent yellow)
- Head sculpt with authentic likeness of Brie Larson as Captain Marvel in the movie
- Pair of fists
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Three gesture hands
- Tailored metallic red and blue Captain Marvel suit with shoulder armor and star emblem on chest
- Pair of metallic red and gold colored gauntlets
- Pair of metallic blue colored knee pads
- Metallic red and gold colored belt
- Pair of metallic red and blue colored boots
- Deluxe Exclusive: Brown-colored leather-like jacket
- Deluxe Exclusive: Goose the cat
- Deluxe Exclusive: Pair of gradient yellow and blue colored firing effect accessories (attachable on hands)
- Pair of translucent blue colored interchangeable energy-blasting effect fists
- Pair of interchangeable gradient red and yellow colored energy-blasting gauntlets
- Pair of translucent blue colored effect accessories (attachable on hands)
- Pair of gradient yellow colored energy-blasting effect accessories (attachable on hands)
- Movie themed figure base stand with character name
With the long-awaited movie Alita: Battle Angel sets to hit the big screen on February 14th 2019 (in the US), Hot Toys has announced the 1/6th scale version of the groundbreaking new heroine - Alita.
Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Alita from the film, the movie-accurate collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs, a highly detailed body that displays the complicated mechanical design, a tailored outfit with fine textures, a blade, a heart attachable to the body and multiple interchangeable hands and feet to match with the cyborg body. Along with the figure, it includes a diorama figure stand inspired by the battle scenes.
The Alita: Battle Angel - 1/6th scale Alita Collectible Figure features the following:
- A newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Alita in Alita: Battle Angel equipped with separate rolling eyeballs features
- Dark brown color medium-length hair sculpture (with magnetic feature)
- Multiple shades of metallic purple and black, mixed with silver-colored painting on the mechanical body design
- Pair of fists
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Pair of gesturing hands
- Right hand for holding blade
- Pair of interchangeable feet with mechanical details
- Specially tailored black-colored leather-like vest
- Black-colored leather-like pants
- Pair of interchangeable black-colored boots
- Heart (attachable to body)
- A ruin city themed diorama figure stand with transparent pole, character nameplate and movie logo
Inspired by the popular game MARVEL Future Fight, Hot Toys has announced the 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) collectible figure specially made from diecast material. "Frank Castle, known as the Punisher, got his hands on a War Machine suit of armor and waged a one-man war against crime. He can not only deal with injustice in the most permanent ways possible, he can do so without fear of damage from conventional weapons. He’s unstoppable. He’s over-powered. Now the whole world is on edge as Punisher has the means to travel long and far to find targets to be punished."
The collectible figure is crafted based on the appearance of The Punisher in the game. It features a newly developed head sculpt and an interchangeable highly-detailed helmeted head with LED light-up function, metallic black and silver colored armor with white skull motifs and weathering effects, LED light-up repuslors, a mini-gun on shoulder with an ammo belt, an articulated back- mounted shoulder cannon, attachable real-like thrust fire effect accessories and a specially designed figure stand.
Currently available to pre-order from Sideshow Collectibles, the figure is anticipated to begin shipping in Q1 of 2020. You can pre-order now for $392.00.
The MARVEL Future Fight 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Punisher in Marvel Future Fight
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function and skull pattern (white light, battery operated)
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of The Punisher in the game
- Contains diecast material
- Metallic black and silver colored armor with white skull motifs and weathering effects
- Detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
- Pair of forearm armor (missile firing)
- Two sets of interchangeable forearm inner armor (normal and missile firing)
- Pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- Pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Pair of missile firing hands
- Pair of fists
- Articulated shoulder-mounted mini-gun
- Articulated back-mounted shoulder cannon
- Four real-like thrust fire effect accessories (attachable to the shoulder and forearm mounted weapons)
- Ammo belt for mini-gun
- Specially designed figure stand with game logo and interchangeable graphic card
From Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War comes Hot Toys' newest Cosbaby figure - the Iron Man Mark L (Super Thruster Version) Cosbaby. This Cosbaby (S) Bobble-Head in based on Iron Man's appearance in the film Avengers: Infinity War. It features the super suit in metallic red and plenty of gold accents with a pair of Super Thrusters attached to the back of the armor. It is specially crafted in Cosbaby form with bobble-head function and stands approximately 4.5 inches in height and 6 inches in length.
Look for this, plus plenty of other Iron Man Cosbaby figures, to be available over at Amazon.com.
As director of Advanced Weapons Research for the Imperial military, Orson Krennic was obsessed with the completion of the long-delayed Death Star project. A cruel but brilliant man, Krennic has staked his reputation on the delivery of the functional battle station to the Emperor.
Longed for by many diehard Star Wars fans, Hot Toys has announced their 1/6th scale Director Orson Krennic collectible figure of from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Crafted based on the appearance of Ben Mendelsohn as Director Krennic in the film, this new collectible figure features a highly detailed head sculpt, a tailored Imperial uniform and magnetically attachable cape, additional rain gear attire, a blaster, and a character themed figure stand.
Currently, Sideshow Collectibles is taking pre-orders for the Orson Krennic figure. It's priced at $235.00 and expected to begin shipping in Q4 of 2019.
The Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Director Krennic Collectible Figure features:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Ben Mendelsohn as Director Krennic
- Silver brown color short hair sculpture (with magnetic feature)
- Right fist
- Five gesture hands
- Left hand for holding pistol
- Beige colored cloak (with magnetic feature)
- Beige colored Imperial officer tunic
- Pair of black-colored Imperial officer pants
- Black-colored leather-like belt with silver colored buckle
- Pair of black-colored leather-like boots
- Black colored Imperial officer hat (with magnetic feature)
- Beige colored rain poncho
- Blaster pistol
- Three ammo clips
- Two code cylinders
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate, Star Wars logo and an interchangeable graphic card
The Hall of Armor - from Tony Stark’s Malibu mansion - displays the evolution of Iron Man armor...and Hot Toys has decided to remake that in 1/6th scale. Located in his basement workshop, it was created to place the futuristic arsenal of armored suits with perfect protection. Inspired by Iron Man 3, collectors can currently pre-order theHall of Armor in three different sets.
Standing approximately 15 inches tall by 9 inches wide by 7 inches deep, each case features more than 20 different LED light-up areas, metallic painting, stickers that shows holographic-like effect of Mark I-VII, and is compatible with displaying Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Collectible Figurine Series.
Sideshow Collectibles is currently taking pre-orders for three different setups (each one expected to arrive in Q3 of 2019). The Single Case retails for $125.00. The Set of 4 Cases retails for $450.00. And the complete Set of 7 Cases sells for $765.00.
Hot Toys has announced a new collectible figure from one of the best-reviewed films from the DC Extended Universe - the 1/6th scale Aquaman collectible figure. The movie-accurate collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry/Aquaman. The piece includes a newly painted head sculpt with sculptured long hair, a specialized body portraying Aquaman’s muscular body with enhanced articulations, a classic Aquaman costume with the signature gold and green color scheme, a highly-detailed Trident, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand features ocean themed diorama.
Over at Sideshow Collectibles, they are currently taking pre-orders for this 1/6th scale Aquaman figure. The piece is priced at $243.00 and expected to begin shipping in Q3 of 2019.
Hot Toys 1/6th scale Aquaman Collectible Figure features the following:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry/Aquaman in Aquaman
- Pair of fists
- Pair of Trident holding hands
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Aquaman suit with gold and dark-green colored scale-patterned armor plates
- Gold colored belt
- Pair of dark green-colored forearm armors
- Pair of dark green-colored leg armors
- Pair of dark green-colored colored armor-like boots
- Gold-colored Trident with engravings
- Dynamic figure stand features ocean themed diorama
Hot Toys has announced a new series of Cosbaby figures based on the upcoming Captain Marvel film. The Captain Marvel Cosbaby (S) Bobble-Head Series will feature Captain Marvel in different outfits and poses including the Flying Version, Starforce Version, Masked Starforce Version, and Masked Version. Each Captain Marvel Cosbaby Bobble-Head measures about 4 to 5 inches in height and comes with a unique bobble-head function. And both the Masked Version and Masked Starforce Versions come equipped with LED light-up functions.
Hot Toys has revealed the Unmasked Head Sculpt that will be included with the 1/6th scale Erik Killmonger Collectible Figure from the Best Motion Picture Nominee – Drama - Black Panther. Crafted based on the appearance of Michael B. Jordan as the fan favorite villain Erik Killmonger, this newly developed head sculpt features the powerful warrior from African Nations with braided hair sculpture with fantastical details.
If you haven't pre-ordered one yet, Sideshow Collectibles currently has the figure available for pre-order at $235.00. It's expected to begin shipping in Q3 of 2019.