From the recently released horror film - IT Chapter Two - comes Hot Toys' latest 1/6th scale collectible figure: the 1/6th scale Pennywise collectible figure inspired by the Dancing Clown emerges from sewers of Derry.
The movie-accurate figure is crafted based on Bill Skarsgård's portrayal of Pennywise in IT Chapter Two, featuring two newly developed head sculpts - a smiling head sculpt and a fanged head sculpt revealing layers of pointed teeth, signature grey-white outfit with sophisticated tailoring and ruffle detailing. An array of accessories including an infamous red balloon, a creepy Pennywise Jack-in-the-Box, a sculpted paper boat, a skateboard, a right severed arm, and a specially designed sewer grate diorama dynamic figure base encapsulating the scene of unhallowed horror within.
Look for this figure to be available to pre-order over at Sideshow Collectibles.
The Hot Toys – MMS555 - IT Chapter Two - 1/6th scale Pennywise Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Pennywise from IT Chapter Two
- Smiling head sculpt with authentic likeness of Bill Skarsgård as Pennywise in the movie
- Fanged head sculpt revealing layers of pointed teeth
- Reddish orange colored hair sculpture
- Pair of claw attacking hands
- Pair of grabbing hands
- Pair of fists
- Balloon holding right hand
- Four gesture hands
- Grey white-colored puffed sleeve shirt includes lace collar, layered wrist wrap, attached belt with weathering effects
- Pair of grey white pants with weathering effects
- Pair of black and white colored boots
- Red colored balloon
- Pennywise Jack-in-the-Box (Pennywise doll is removable)
- Sculpted paper boat
- Right severed arm
- Specially designed sewer grate diorama dynamic figure base with translucent water effect