Hot Toys, which has announced and released a number of 1/6th scale figures based on characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has announced their latest figure from the Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years Collectible Series - the 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark XLVI collectible figure. This version is based on Marvel Studios’ Head of Visual Development, Ryan Meinderding’s concept art of the fan favorite Iron Man.
The highly-detailed Mark XLVI Collectible Figure is crafted based on the Iron Man’s concept art, featuring an LED light-up helmet and highly detailed armor design with fully enhanced articulations, metallic red and gold colored painting on armor, interchangeable shoulder and forearm weapon-firing armor parts, LED light-up Arc Reactor with circle-shaped indent on chest, and a specially designed figure stand.
Currently, you can pre-order this 1/6th scale diecast figure from Sideshow Collectibles for $377.00. They are anticipating that it will begin shipping in Q1 of 2019.
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version) Collectible Figure features:
- Helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of ribs and forearms (blue light, battery operated)
- Two pairs of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, weapon-firing)
- Piece of chest armor (can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design)
- Two pairs of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, weapon-firing)
- Pair of fists
- Pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- Pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
- Specially designed Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years themed figure stand with character name