In Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, after The Empire attacked the Rebel base on Hoth, Han evacuated with Leia on the Millennium Falcon and escaped the Imperial’s pursuit through an asteroid field. They sought refuge with Lando Calrissian in Cloud City of Bespin but it turns to be a trap for their friend, the young Luke Skywalker…
Hot Toys has announced the new Princess Leia (Bespin) 1/6th scale collectible figure in the gown she wore in Cloud City as the latest addition Star Wars collectible. The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. It features a newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness and detailed hair sculpture, an elegant gown with remarkable embroidery patterns, a figure stand and a Cloud City themed backdrop.
The figure can currently be pre-order over at Sideshow Collectibles for $204.00. It's expected to ship in Q3 of 2019.
The Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back- 1/6th scale Princess Leia (Bespin) Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Pair of gesture hands
- Long white cape with stand up collar decorated with detailed patterns and burgundy red colored lining
- Burgundy red colored tunic dress with brown colored hemming at neckline, sleeve hems and bottom hem
- Burgundy red colored belt
- Pair burgundy red colored pants
- Pair of burgundy red colored flat shoes
- Cloud city themed graphic card attachable to the figure stand
- Specially designed figure stand with character’s nameplate, Star Wars logo and cloud city backdrop