Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale Ultron Mark I
“You're all puppets, tangled in strings…strings.” Yes...the bad guy from the much anticipated Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron will be available to collectors thanks to the folks at Hot Toys. The 1/6th scale Ultron Mark I collectible figure is crafted based on the image of Ultron Mark I from Avengers: Age of Ultron. It features a newly developed asymmetrical body with complicated mechanical details and cable wires throughout different parts, LED light-up eyes, mouth, and chest reactor, a damaged Iron Legion as an accessory, and a specially designed figure stand.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the figure available to pre-order with an anticipated shipping date Q2 of 2016. It's now available to pre-order for $249.99.
The 1/6th scale Ultron Mark I features:
- Complicated mechanical details and cable wires throughout body
- Newly developed asymmetrical body with over 24 points of articulations
- Metallic red, white, blue, and dark grey colored painting on armor with distressed effects
- LED light-up eyes, mouth and chest reactor
- Right hand with articulated fingers
- Damaged Iron Legion
- Specially-designed figure stand with Ultron Mark I nameplate and the movie logo