One of the many suits that Tony Stark has built in Iron Man 3 is the Striker (Mark XXV) - the Heavy Construction Suit. The suit was designed for assisting in heavy construction ,with its distinctive Pneumatic Hammers. As with other suits involved in the House Party Protocol, Hot Toys has announced the 1/6th scale Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure. It features the suit’s distinctive design with the pair of Pneumatic Hammers, special paint application with distressed effects, LED light-up functions, and a figure stand.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the figure available to pre-order for $279.99. It's slated for a Q4 2015 shipping date.
The 1/6th scale Striker (Mark XXV) figure features:
- LED-lit eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest
- Silver, gray, and yellow painting on armor with specially applied distressed effect
- Special features on armor:
- A pair of distinctive Pneumatic Hammers with LED light up function
- Articulated air flaps
- Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
- Circular figure stage with flexible pillar