Hot Toys produced this specially designed The Armors of Iron Man double-sided poster for attendees at the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention (STGCC) and Battle of the Toys. This will be given away to customers who order the 2014 Summer Exclusive Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI) Collectible Figure at the two conventions. Get to Singapore or Indonesia if you want one.
“Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?”
Since the debut of the Hot Toys' Back to the Future: Marty McFly 1/6th scale figure, folks were likely wondering when the iconic Back to the Future: DeLorean Time Machine would be shown off. If you hit up some of the Cons this Summer, you might have gotten a glimpse. And Hot Toys did tease just a tad bit of the DeLorean when they announced the Marty McFly figure.
The movie-accurate DeLorean Time Machine collectible vehicle features a meticulously crafted exterior with cable wires across body, detailed structure of the time machine’s engine deck and cabin, functional gull-wing doors, and a number of LED light-up functions on the exterior and interior. This will likely be the most epic Back to the Future collectible ever produced.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the DeLorean Time Machine available to pre-order for $689.99. It's anticipated to begin shipping in Q1 of 2016.
The 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine features:
Hot Toys continues to release the "House Party Protocol" suits that made Iron Man 3 so entertaining. The 1/6th scale Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI) armor was designed by Tony Stark in Iron Man 3 to be a riot control suit. The brightly-colored suit is nicknamed as the “Peacemaker” because it is built to control riots and keeping peace. Hot Toys has released the figure as a 2014 Summer Exclusive item, only to be found in specific markets.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the figure available to pre-order for $269.99. It's anticipated to begin shipping in Q4 of 2014.
The 1/6th scale Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI) figure features:
- LED-lit eyes, RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Three pairs of interchangeable hands, including:
- Pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors
- Pair of forceful fists
- Pair of repulsor palms
- Circular figure stage with stand
- Decorative caution labels for customization
As a celebration for Batman’s 75th anniversary, Hot Toys has announced the Batman: Arkham City: 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure. The Video Game Masterpiece Series collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Batman from the game, featuring a newly developed masked head sculpt with 2 interchangeable lower faces, newly sculpted muscular body and Batsuit, and detailed weapons.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the figure available to pre-order for $229.99. It's slated to begin shipping in Q2 of 2015.
The sixth scale Batman figure features:
- Batman head with patented Interchangeable Faces Techniques (IFT)
- Two interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Batman’s facial expressions
- Nine interchangeable gloved hands
- Batsuit with iconic Batman logo on chest
- Dark blue cape
- Brown utility belt
- Pair of dark grey gauntlets
- Pair of dark grey boots
- Batclaw with interchangeable hook
- Explosive gel
- Line launcher
- Figure stand with Batman nameplate and Batman: Arkham City game logo
Hot Toys has announced another sixth scale collectible from Marvel Studios’ latest hit – Guardians of the Galaxy. The deadly assassin, and one of Thano’s adopted daughters, Gamora is specially crafted based on the image of Zoe Saldana from the movie.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the figure available to pre-order for $199.99. It's expected to begin shipping in the Q2 of 2015.
The sixth scale Gamora figure features:
• Three pairs of interchangeable hands
• Leather-like suit with upper body nettings
• Pair of black boots
• Black belt with holster and silver colored accessories
• Fully extended sword
• Folded up sword
• Figure stand with Gamora nameplate and movie logo
With Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy topping box-offices around the globe, Hot Toys is gracing fans of the film with an extra accessory in their sixth scale Rocket & Groot Collectible Figures Set. There will be a sixth scale Potted Groot included as a bonus accessory exclusively to those who pre-order the set.
Oh...and Sideshow Collectibles still has the figure set available to pre-order for $359.99.
One of the main characters from Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy - Star-Lord aka Peter Quill - will be released in sixth scale goodness by Hot Toys. The movie-accurate Star-Lord collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Chris Pratt as Star-Lord (apparently it's not been approved yet), featuring the newly developed head sculpt, an interchangeable LED light-up masked head sculpt, highly detailed costume, weapons and accessories.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the figure available to pre-order for $234.99. It's slated for a release date in Q1 of 2015.
The sixth scale Star-Lord features:
• Interchangeable masked head with LED light up function
• Five interchangeable gloved hands
• Light blue tee
• Red long coat with distress effects
• Pair of gray pants
• Pair of brownish red boots with boosters
• Two guns
• Sling pack
• Portable audio cassette player with headset
• Real-like plasma orb
• Figure stand with Star-Lord nameplate and the movie logo
Special Version – Bonus Accessories
• 1/6th scale The Orb
• One pair of 1/6th scale handcuffs
Hot Toys has revealed another sixth scale figure from their Iron Man license. In the first Iron Man movie, Tony Stark is repairing the Mark III as it hangs from the ceiling with numerous cables and wires connected to it. Hot Toys is allowing fans to replicate this with their sixth scale Mark III (Construction Version) Collectible as an addition to the Diorama Series.
The sixth scale Mark III (Construction Version) features:
• LED-lit eyes, circular RT on chest, and left forearm
• LED-lit forearms
• Metallic gold, red & silver colored painting on armor
• Removable chest plate
• Removable inner torso armor
• Removable outer torso armor
• Wires, cables, and chains connected to armor and figure stage
• LED light-up function on ceiling
• LED light-up function on figure stage
• Square-shaped figure stage featuring the movie logo
Under license from Hasbro, Hot Toys has announced the Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) Collectible Figure from the classic The Transformers Generation 1.
The Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) figure stands about 30cm (12") tall, featuring a highly detailed mechanical structure and painting applications with distress effect, a pair of Starscream’s wings, weapons, and a rocky ground diorama base with the Autobots’ logo.
The Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) features:
• LED-lit eyes
• LED light up Matrix of Leadership in chest
• Pair of hands with movable fingers
• Embossed Autobots insignia on left shoulder
• Two rifles mountable on shoulder or forearm
• Pair of wings
• Set of wheels mountable on figure’s back
• Two back mounting accessories
• Rocky ground diorama base with Autobots’ logo
Special Version (Ani-Com) – Bonus Accessory
• Starscream head
Iron Man 3 saw Tony Stark unveil a number of Iron Man suits that were stored in the underground wine cellar of his Malibu mansion...that is until the “House Party Protocol” is initiated. And while Hot Toys has been releasing a number of those sixth scale Iron Man, now they're giving fans the ability to display their own figure in the new sixth scale Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Version) collectible.
The Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Version) features:
• LED light-up functions on ceiling and back wall
• LED light-up figure stand
• Each Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Version) can be assembled together in arc shape to recreate the diorama setting