Taking place on the night of Saturday October 12th 2013, during New York Comic Con weekend, will be the 3rd Annual Designer Toy Awards. Doors open at 8PM, with the ceremony being hosted at Hudson Terrace NYC (621 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036) - within walking distance from Javits Center.
The ceremony is limited in space, so the DTA folks are offering two options to allow fans to rub elbows with DTA Finalists and other industry professionals:
FAN VIP PASS ($50 each) — VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY, includes:
• Special Edition collectable laminate
• A guaranteed Goodie Bag, filled with at least $70 worth of goods
• Early access to the Ceremony starting at 7:30PM
• The ability to buy from the Exclusive releases table prior to the official door opening
• 1 x drink ticket, worth up to $10 (must be 21 years or older to redeem)
DTA TICKET ($20 each) — LIMITED AVAILABILITY, includes:
• Special Edition collectable ticket
• First 50 tickets sold will come with a free goodie bag filled with swag
• Entrance to the event starting at 8PM
Both the FAN VIP PASSES and DTA TICKETS are available now...and if you can't attend, the DTAs have partnered with ND Pro Media, Inc. to provide people the ability to watch the ceremony LIVE on a streamed videocast.