Straight from the cult classic 1987 film The Princess Bride comes the newest 1/6th scale figure from QMx. This is the first ever officially-licensed sixth scale articulated figure from the film: Westley, also known as The Dread Pirate Roberts. This sixth scale figure re-creates the iconic character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his pirate’s tunic to his rapier, is authentically reproduced. He has two different heads; The masked Dread Pirate Roberts and the unmasked Westley - both with the authentic, hand-painted likeness of actor Cary Elwes.
Currently, you can pre-order the figure from Sideshow Collectibles for $199.95. It's expected to begin shipping in Q3 of 2018.
The Westley aka The Dread Pirate Roberts 1/6th Scale Figure features the following:
- Two realistic portaits - the romantic Westley and the heroic Dread Pirate Roberts (mask and head scarf are not removable)
- Seven gloved hands
- Pair of bare hands for swashbuckling activities
- Puffy pirate shirt
- Pair of black pants
- Leather-like sword belt with electroplated buckles and sword hanger for Westley's weapon
- Pair of pirate boots for firm footing when wrestling giants
- Electroplated pirate sword which can be wielded in either the left or right hand
- Wine goblet
- Round display base featuring The Princess Bride logo