Little Lulu and Tubby Vinyl Figures

Lulu

With the popularity of Dark Horse's release of the complete library of classic Little Lulu comics, Dark Horse is releasing Little Lulu and her sidekick Tubby as 8" vinyl figures. From her first appearance in The Saturday Evening Post in the 1930s as a single panel gag strip, Little Lulu has gone on to become a beloved cultural icon all over the world. Tubby was alternately Little Lulu's closest companion and biggest nemesis--forever getting into mischief and hatching schemes. Tubby and his club, the Junior Paratroopers often found themselves matching wits with Lulu, with often disastrous results.

Tubby

These figures are set to be released on November 2nd and will retail for $17.99 each.

Comments

3DRetro.com

We will actually have these coming in soon 🙂

3DRetro.com

We will actually have these coming in soon 🙂

n69n

i have been enjoying the LITTLE LULU reprints so much!!!

when i bought the first one, i thought it would just be educational from an art perspective…but it turns out the stories are LAUGH OUT LOUD funny!!!!

lulu gets into some very CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM type of situations!

i had no idea that the writing would so subtle & clever!!!

n69n

i have been enjoying the LITTLE LULU reprints so much!!!

lulu gets into some very CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM type of situations!

i had no idea that the writing would so subtle & clever!!!

IVAN DAVIS

I´m from brazil and I wanna buy this figures but in amazon.com they say that not send to brazil

You can help me?