You always hear about the demands that big stars have when they do events, concerts, etc. Well check out this hilarious list of necessary accommodations that Erick Scarecrow (of ESC-Toy) needs for his upcoming signing at the DKE Toys booth at San Diego Comic Con.
Of course this is all a joke...so enjoy! And maybe you can bring some of these things to Erick during his signings on Friday July 23rd (Noon to 2PM) and Saturday July 24th (Noon to 1PM).
- Little Chinese lady to massage my back half hour before and after my signings.
- 6 pack of regular Coke-cold with ice and served in a clear plastic cup with multiple color straws
- Seltzer water-cold
- 6 bottles of Dasani 20oz cold
- A citrus a freshener by my signing area. Nothing too overpowering.
- A pack of brand new industrial black sharpies
- 2B pencil with electric blue gummy eraser. Any other color is not acceptable.
- Doritos Party Mix chips
- A bag of M&M peanuts large
- Mini DVD player with crisp LCD looping Big Trouble in Little China over and over.