In the classic sci-fi film Back to The Future Part II, the time-traveling duo Marty McFly and Dr. Emmett Brown have went to the future the 2015 in order to save Marty's future son from disaster. Its representation of the year 2015 has been the favorite moment for many fans of the movie, and Hot Toys has announced the all-new 1/6th scale Marty McFly collectible figure based on his memorable “future” look in this Back to The Future sequel.
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in his 2015 outfit in the film. It features a newly developed head sculpt, meticulously tailored costume including the iconic futuristic running shoes, a selection of detailed accessories such as hover board, multi-color cap, future soft drink bottle, sports almanac, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand perfect for hover board skating poses.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the Marty McFly figure available to pre-order for $234.99. It's expected to begin shipping in Q3 of 2017.
The 1/6th scale Marty McFly collectible figure features the following:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in Back to the Future Part II
- Interchangeable hair sculpture for wearing baseball cap
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Pair of gripping hands
- Pair of hands for holding hover board
- Open right hand
- Partially clenched right hand
- Red tee
- Specially tailored red and black colored jacket
- Pair of blue jeans
- Pair of grey and white colored futuristic running shoes
- Multicolor baseball cap
- Hover board
- Shoes storage case
- Future soft drink bottle
- Sports almanac with plastic bag
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with character nameplate and the movie logo
SPECIAL EDITION Bonus Accessory:
- Arcade game’s gun