It seems that every day marks a new toy announcement from the Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron film license. A lot of it is thanks to Hot Toys, who has announced a new figure - the first 1/4th scale Iron Man collectible figure – the 1/4th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure. With a head sculpt based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron, the 20-inch tall figure features an interchangeable helmeted head, specially applied metallic red, gold and silver armor, LED light-up functions on eyes, arc reactor and repulsors, LED lights shine through various areas of armor, removable armor parts, and a specially designed damaged Ultron Sentry diorama base with detachable head and arm.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the quarter-scale figure available to pre-order priced at $544.99. It's slated to begin shipping in Q1 of 2016.
The Avengers: Age of Ultron 1/4th scale Mark XLIII figure features:
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function
- LED-lit circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest and back
- Removable chest armor
- Removable bicep armors
- Pair of interchangeable forearm rocket armor
- Pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors
- Pair of fists
- Pair of repulsor-firing palms
- Articulated flaps on legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Diorama base featuring a Ultron Sentry with detachable head and arm, Mark XLIII nameplate, and movie logo