SHOW: Uglycon at Giant Robot

Uglycon3

O my!  Uglycon was a smashing success.  Folks were lined up outside of Giant Robot (GR2 in LA) at 5 am for a 6 pm show opening (lounging in their lawn chairs).  Hundreds of people walked through the doors, and there is word that both David and Sun-Min have carpel tunnel issues from all of the signing they had to endure.  Eric Nakamura's blog is bound to have a number of photos popping up from what has become the Woodstock for Uglydoll fans.

Uglyco1
Uglycon2

Comments

Madison D'almarcontie

HI. Whated to say I have all of the Uglydolls. Im waiting for more and more so let them keep on comeing. I really like Ice Bat, he is me favorite. I think you should make a fireBat. He would be just like Ice Bat, but redish-orange. Well, HOpe you like this comment. By

From Madison D'almarcontie

Madison D'almarcontie

From Madison D'almarcontie

Madison D'almarcontie

From Madison D'almarcontie

stephanie

I just love this.my sister and I are now dying to go to the uglycon at giant robot,thanks for the excitement!

stephanie