Announcing the OFFICIAL So So Def Recordings Vinyl figurine

Afro4

Jermaine Dupri Presents: AFROMAN.

AFROMAN comes with an exclusive MIXTAPE CD only available with the figurine.

AFROMAN will be editorially supported by national / international
press encompassing: TV, radio, web, print, music, fashion, art,
lifestyle, and figure collectible publications.

AFROMAN was sculpted in JAPAN by top designer Monster5. (Mr.Cartoon,
FAFI, Disney, Humanoids, Devilrobots)

AFROMAN has already been featured on the pages of FLAUNT fashion
magazines for their "Couture toy" fashion spread.

Also seen on BETs "106th and Park" MTV, VH 1 and in the #1 Video by: Dem Franchize Boyz
- Oh I Think Dey Like Me. (Remix.) featuring Da BRAT and J.D.

AFROMAN was created for Jermaine Dupri by Span of Sunset, Inc. for
Mr. Dupri to present to his friends, family, and international collaborators.

Over 12" tall. Approximately $200 each.

Afro2
Afro3
Afro1
Afro5
Afro6
Afro7

Comments

jai guy

hey how are you doing? my name is jai guy i am 19 yr and i can sing, and write my own songs any way i heard that so so deff is always looking for new talent so i am trying to get on the mailing list hoping that when you hear my CD you will take intrest in it..if you can plz hit me up

jai guy

''THE ONE AND ONLY JAH

HEY SOSO DEFF MY NAME IS JAHANNA I'M 17 YEARS OLD I'M FROM NEWARK NJ FIRST OFF LET ME SAY I LOVE THE WORK THAT YALL HAVE BEEN DOING THAT'S WHY YALL SHOULD PUT me DOWN WITH THE TEAM I CAN SING DANCE AND I CAN ALSO RAPI ALSO WRITE SONG AND I KNOW THAT I WOULD BE GOOD WITH BEATS 2 I GOT A NEW DANCE CALLED ''THE WHILE OUT'' if you want 2 see it just hit me up and i'll show you it's hot and fun!!! SO JUST TRY ME OUT YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID YOUNG HOT AND FRESH AND READY 2 WORK HOLLA AT ME

''THE ONE AND ONLY JAHANNA