Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale The Joker (Bank Robber Version) Collectible Figure was one of their most popular figures to date. They sell for well over two times the original price on the secondary market. Well, as part of their 2014 Toy Fair Exclusives, the announced an updated version of the The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) Collectible Figure.
The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on Heath Ledger’s image as The Joker in his bank robber outfit in the movie. It features a newly painted head sculpt with upgraded techniques.
Sideshow Collectibles will likely have this figure available during San Diego Comic Con 2014.
The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) figure features:
• Interchangeable newly sculpted Bozo mask head sculpt
• Eight interchangeable gloved hands
• Pale light blue and patterned shirt
• Grey blazer
• Pair of grey pants
• Pair of brown shoes
• Four smoke grenades
• Six grenades
• Six round grenades
• Light blue duffle bag with grenade rack
• Stack of Joker cards
• Stack of dollar bills
• Diamond shaped figure stand with The Joker nameplate, movie logo, and bank heist school bus backdrop