Mezco has announced the pre-order details for their One:12 Collective Conan The Barbarian. This version is based aesthetically on Frank Frazetta’s famous paintings of Conan, Robert E. Howard’s legendary character.
The One:12 Collective Conan figure includes a bounty of weapons, accessories, and outfitting to create many distinct looks for display. The fearsome warrior is outfitted in an interchangeable loincloth and includes a removable crossbody battle axe harness, removable cape that drapes freely, belt that can hold his sword sheaths and dagger, and mid-calf boots.
Currently priced at $90.00, this figure is set to ship between August and October 2020.
The One:12 Collective Conan figure features:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two head portraits
- Pair of fists
- Pair of weapon holding hands
- Pair of grabbing hands
- Pair of posing hands
- Necklace (removable)
- Crossbody axe harness (removable)
- Cape (removable)
- Two interchangeable loincloths
- Belt with carabiner hooks
- Mid-calf boots
- Scimitar sword with removable sheath
- Broadsword with removable sheath
- Dagger with removable sheath
- Battle axe (fits into crossbody harness)
- One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post