What appears like it's the surprise hit of the summer (especially considering it's coming from DC Comics), the newly released Wonder Woman film is drawing rave reviews. And Hot Toys has announced their latest creation – the 1/6th scale Wonder Woman (Training Armor Version) collectible figure.
Featuring the likeness of Gal Gadot as the Amazonian Princess Diana in the movie, the figure is finely crafted based on her appearance of Wonder Woman wearing the Themyscira training armor. The outfit is specifically tailored to showcase the fine detailing. And the figure comes with an assortment of weapons such as the Amazons' mythical “God Killer” sword with base, a shield, bow and arrows and her signature "Bracelets of Submission”. Plus, there's a themed figure stand and a specially designed Themyscira island backdrop included, as well.
Currently, Sideshow Collectibles is taking pre-orders for the figure. It's available for $234.99 and anticipated to begin shipping in Q2 of 2018.
The 1/6th scale Wonder Woman (Training Armor Version) Collectible Figure features the following:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman with her training armor
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Specialized body with over 17 points of articulations
- One right fist
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Pair of hands for holding sword
- One left hand for holding shield
- One right hand for holding arrow
- Specially tailored gold colored Wonder Woman training armor
- Brown colored leather-like strap cuff
- Pair of brown and gold colored leather-like gladiator boots
- Arm bandage
- Engraved sword
- Silver and gold colored Bracelets of Submission
- Orange and gold colored Bracelets of Submission
- Engraved silver and gold colored bow
- Three arrows
- Gold colored spherical sword base
- Specially-designed Wonder Woman themed figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo, and paper backdrop