Following the launch of the Captain Marvel Cosbaby collection, Hot Toys has announced that they'll further expand this Cosbaby series with some brand new collectible sets featuring Captain Marvel, Goose, and Movbi. The first collectible set (shown above) includes Captain Marvel in her classic red and blue uniform with a star emblem on chest and her adorable companion Goose. The second set (shown below) includes a masked version of Captain Marvel in her classic uniform complete with LED light-up function on eyes as well as Movbi and her cat are in some oversized frames.
With Captain Marvel is coming to theaters in less than a month, anticipation for this forthcoming installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is running exceptionally high. And Hot Toys is expanding their Movie Masterpiece Series with the cosmic-powered hero Captain Marvel 1/6th scale collectible figure.
Expertly crafted based on the appearance of Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel in the movie, the highly-detailed collectible figure features two interchangeable head sculpts (unmasked and helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function), a newly developed body equipped with LED light-up function on both sides of the forearms, a skillfully tailored costume in metallic red and blue with a gold star emblem on chest, and multiple energy-blasting effect accessories that are wearable on arms.
Also, a Deluxe Version will be available with exclusive pieces such as Goose the Cat, a delicate Flight Bomber jacket, and an extra pair of firing effect accessories.
You can currently pre-order this figure from Sideshow Collectibles for $266.00. It's slated to begin shipping in Q4 of 2019.
The 1/6th scale Captain Marvel (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure features the following:
- Interchangeable Captain Marvel helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function
- Two pieces of Mohawk hair sculptures wearable on LED helmeted head (blond and translucent yellow)
- Head sculpt with authentic likeness of Brie Larson as Captain Marvel in the movie
- Pair of fists
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Three gesture hands
- Tailored metallic red and blue Captain Marvel suit with shoulder armor and star emblem on chest
- Pair of metallic red and gold colored gauntlets
- Pair of metallic blue colored knee pads
- Metallic red and gold colored belt
- Pair of metallic red and blue colored boots
- Deluxe Exclusive: Brown-colored leather-like jacket
- Deluxe Exclusive: Goose the cat
- Deluxe Exclusive: Pair of gradient yellow and blue colored firing effect accessories (attachable on hands)
- Pair of translucent blue colored interchangeable energy-blasting effect fists
- Pair of interchangeable gradient red and yellow colored energy-blasting gauntlets
- Pair of translucent blue colored effect accessories (attachable on hands)
- Pair of gradient yellow colored energy-blasting effect accessories (attachable on hands)
- Movie themed figure base stand with character name
Gecco has announced details surrounding the Hard Suit/Hachiro Oka 1/6th scale statue from the 3DCG anime film GANTZ:O. The most powerful warrior from the Osaka team, Hachiro Oka, armored in his Hard Suit, famous for scoring 100 points 7 times, is now recreated with overwhelming volume and presence.
The dreadlock style cords attached to his head have bendable metal wire embedded inside allowing for unique pose-ability. The detachable mask reveals Oka’s face nestled inside the helmet just like the iconic film scene, which is sure to satisfy the ultimate GANTZ maniac. And the base is inspired by the Ebisubashi bridge in Osaka, which was home to the bloody battle field of GANTZ:O and includes the amputated tail of the formidable enemy Nurarihyon.
You can currently pre-order this figure over at Sideshow Collectibles for $1,099.00. It's scheduled to begin shipping in Q3 of 2019.
Inspired by the popular game MARVEL Future Fight, Hot Toys has announced the 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) collectible figure specially made from diecast material. "Frank Castle, known as the Punisher, got his hands on a War Machine suit of armor and waged a one-man war against crime. He can not only deal with injustice in the most permanent ways possible, he can do so without fear of damage from conventional weapons. He’s unstoppable. He’s over-powered. Now the whole world is on edge as Punisher has the means to travel long and far to find targets to be punished."
The collectible figure is crafted based on the appearance of The Punisher in the game. It features a newly developed head sculpt and an interchangeable highly-detailed helmeted head with LED light-up function, metallic black and silver colored armor with white skull motifs and weathering effects, LED light-up repuslors, a mini-gun on shoulder with an ammo belt, an articulated back- mounted shoulder cannon, attachable real-like thrust fire effect accessories and a specially designed figure stand.
Currently available to pre-order from Sideshow Collectibles, the figure is anticipated to begin shipping in Q1 of 2020. You can pre-order now for $392.00.
The MARVEL Future Fight 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Punisher in Marvel Future Fight
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function and skull pattern (white light, battery operated)
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of The Punisher in the game
- Contains diecast material
- Metallic black and silver colored armor with white skull motifs and weathering effects
- Detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
- Pair of forearm armor (missile firing)
- Two sets of interchangeable forearm inner armor (normal and missile firing)
- Pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- Pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Pair of missile firing hands
- Pair of fists
- Articulated shoulder-mounted mini-gun
- Articulated back-mounted shoulder cannon
- Four real-like thrust fire effect accessories (attachable to the shoulder and forearm mounted weapons)
- Ammo belt for mini-gun
- Specially designed figure stand with game logo and interchangeable graphic card
Iron Studios has announced their Justice League Mini Co. Hero Series line. Featuring six different characters from the DC Comics film - Justice League - this series features characters will cute (or maybe creepy) child-like faces. Standing in around five to 6 inches in height, the line is made of PVC plastic and hand-painted. You can choose between Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Superman, The Flash, Batman, and Cyborg.
You can currently pre-order these figures over at Sideshow Collectibles for $20.00 each. Look for them to ship this quarter (Q1 of 2019).
As director of Advanced Weapons Research for the Imperial military, Orson Krennic was obsessed with the completion of the long-delayed Death Star project. A cruel but brilliant man, Krennic has staked his reputation on the delivery of the functional battle station to the Emperor.
Longed for by many diehard Star Wars fans, Hot Toys has announced their 1/6th scale Director Orson Krennic collectible figure of from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Crafted based on the appearance of Ben Mendelsohn as Director Krennic in the film, this new collectible figure features a highly detailed head sculpt, a tailored Imperial uniform and magnetically attachable cape, additional rain gear attire, a blaster, and a character themed figure stand.
Currently, Sideshow Collectibles is taking pre-orders for the Orson Krennic figure. It's priced at $235.00 and expected to begin shipping in Q4 of 2019.
The Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Director Krennic Collectible Figure features:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Ben Mendelsohn as Director Krennic
- Silver brown color short hair sculpture (with magnetic feature)
- Right fist
- Five gesture hands
- Left hand for holding pistol
- Beige colored cloak (with magnetic feature)
- Beige colored Imperial officer tunic
- Pair of black-colored Imperial officer pants
- Black-colored leather-like belt with silver colored buckle
- Pair of black-colored leather-like boots
- Black colored Imperial officer hat (with magnetic feature)
- Beige colored rain poncho
- Blaster pistol
- Three ammo clips
- Two code cylinders
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate, Star Wars logo and an interchangeable graphic card
The Hall of Armor - from Tony Stark’s Malibu mansion - displays the evolution of Iron Man armor...and Hot Toys has decided to remake that in 1/6th scale. Located in his basement workshop, it was created to place the futuristic arsenal of armored suits with perfect protection. Inspired by Iron Man 3, collectors can currently pre-order theHall of Armor in three different sets.
Standing approximately 15 inches tall by 9 inches wide by 7 inches deep, each case features more than 20 different LED light-up areas, metallic painting, stickers that shows holographic-like effect of Mark I-VII, and is compatible with displaying Hot Toys 1/6th scale Iron Man Collectible Figurine Series.
Sideshow Collectibles is currently taking pre-orders for three different setups (each one expected to arrive in Q3 of 2019). The Single Case retails for $125.00. The Set of 4 Cases retails for $450.00. And the complete Set of 7 Cases sells for $765.00.
Hot Toys has announced a new collectible figure from one of the best-reviewed films from the DC Extended Universe - the 1/6th scale Aquaman collectible figure. The movie-accurate collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry/Aquaman. The piece includes a newly painted head sculpt with sculptured long hair, a specialized body portraying Aquaman’s muscular body with enhanced articulations, a classic Aquaman costume with the signature gold and green color scheme, a highly-detailed Trident, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand features ocean themed diorama.
Over at Sideshow Collectibles, they are currently taking pre-orders for this 1/6th scale Aquaman figure. The piece is priced at $243.00 and expected to begin shipping in Q3 of 2019.
Hot Toys 1/6th scale Aquaman Collectible Figure features the following:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry/Aquaman in Aquaman
- Pair of fists
- Pair of Trident holding hands
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Aquaman suit with gold and dark-green colored scale-patterned armor plates
- Gold colored belt
- Pair of dark green-colored forearm armors
- Pair of dark green-colored leg armors
- Pair of dark green-colored colored armor-like boots
- Gold-colored Trident with engravings
- Dynamic figure stand features ocean themed diorama
Hot Toys has revealed the Unmasked Head Sculpt that will be included with the 1/6th scale Erik Killmonger Collectible Figure from the Best Motion Picture Nominee – Drama - Black Panther. Crafted based on the appearance of Michael B. Jordan as the fan favorite villain Erik Killmonger, this newly developed head sculpt features the powerful warrior from African Nations with braided hair sculpture with fantastical details.
If you haven't pre-ordered one yet, Sideshow Collectibles currently has the figure available for pre-order at $235.00. It's expected to begin shipping in Q3 of 2019.
In the epic conclusion of the classic Star Wars saga, after Luke Skywalker has returned to his home planet of Tatooine to rescue his friend Han Solo from the clutches of the vile gangster Jabba the Hutt, the young Skywalker along with his friends and the Rebellion fleet must take down the second Death Star in order to stop the evil Empire from wiping out the last hope to restore freedom to the galaxy...
Hot Toys has announced the new Deluxe Version 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker collectible figure from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, featuring his iconic attire as seen on Tatooine, Endor, and the second Death Star. Crafted based on the likeness of Mark Hamill, the collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt, finely tailored costumes, the helmet and camouflage cloak Luke wore on Endor, a LED light-up lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, a blaster, and a themed figure stand.
This Deluxe Version willinclude an additional head sculpt with an interchangeable all-new hair sculpture, an extra piece of interchangeable battle damaged right hand, dark grey tunic with belt, and the Tatooine sandstorm goggles and cloak as seen in the deleted scenes.
You can currently pre-order the Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker Deluxe Edition for $282.00 over at Sideshow Collectibles. It's estimated to begin shipping in Q3 of 2019. Additionally, there is a Regular Version available for $243.00.
The Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) features:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Newly painted head sculpt with interchangeable all-new hair sculpture (Deluxe Version)
- Left fist
- Left gesturing hand
- Two left open hands
- Left hand for holding lightsaber
- Right fist
- Right gesturing hand
- Right hand for holding pistol
- Battle damaged right hand for holding lightsaber (Deluxe Version)
- Helmet as worn on Endor (with magnetic feature)
- Camouflage cloak with black-colored belt
- Black-colored top
- Pair of black-colored pants
- Black-colored leather-like belt with a pouch, a hook and a D-ring with silver-colored button clips
- Pair of black-colored leather-like boots
- Dark grey-colored tunic with belt (Deluxe Version)
- Light brown-colored sandstorm cloak (Deluxe Version)
- LED-lighted green lightsaber (white light, battery operated)
- Lightsaber hilt
- Green lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- Blaster pistol
- Lightsaber hilt with weathering effect (Deluxe Version)
- Pair of wearable sandstorm goggles (Deluxe Version)
- Two bush dioramas attachable to the figure base
- Specially designed rectangular figure stand with Luke Skywalker nameplate and movie logo