Last week, we showed you Hot Toys’ upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming - 1/6th scale Spider-Man collectible figure. The one thing you might have noticed is that the unmasked Peter Parker head sculpt - featuring the likeness of actor Tom Holland - was blurred out. Well, now we're able to see what the unmasked head will look like. And if you're interested in picking this figure up, you can still head on over to Sideshow Collectibles to pre-order the 1/6th scale Spider-Man.
The young Spider-Man (Peter Parker), portrayed by Tom Holland, first appeared in Captain America: Civil War. With Spider-Man: Homecoming about to hit the big screen, Hot Toys has dropped news of their 1/6th scale Spider-Man collectible figure based on the suit designed by Tony Stark in the highly anticipated blockbuster.
The latest Spider-Man collectible figure is crafted in movie accurate quality that features a newly developed masked head sculpt with four pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create numerous Spider-Man’s expressions, another interchangeable head sculpt featuring likeness of Tom Holland, a newly developed body and Spider-Man suit in meticulous tailoring and great details, a pair of magnetically attachable web-wings, a variety of spider-web shooting effect parts and accessories as well as a dynamic figure stand.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has both the Regular Version ($229.99) and Deluxe Version ($251.99) available to pre-order.
What appears like it's the surprise hit of the summer (especially considering it's coming from DC Comics), the newly released Wonder Woman film is drawing rave reviews. And Hot Toys has announced their latest creation – the 1/6th scale Wonder Woman (Training Armor Version) collectible figure.
Featuring the likeness of Gal Gadot as the Amazonian Princess Diana in the movie, the figure is finely crafted based on her appearance of Wonder Woman wearing the Themyscira training armor. The outfit is specifically tailored to showcase the fine detailing. And the figure comes with an assortment of weapons such as the Amazons' mythical “God Killer” sword with base, a shield, bow and arrows and her signature "Bracelets of Submission”. Plus, there's a themed figure stand and a specially designed Themyscira island backdrop included, as well.
Currently, Sideshow Collectibles is taking pre-orders for the figure. It's available for $234.99 and anticipated to begin shipping in Q2 of 2018.
The 1/6th scale Wonder Woman (Training Armor Version) Collectible Figure features the following:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman with her training armor
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Specialized body with over 17 points of articulations
- One right fist
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Pair of hands for holding sword
- One left hand for holding shield
- One right hand for holding arrow
- Specially tailored gold colored Wonder Woman training armor
- Brown colored leather-like strap cuff
- Pair of brown and gold colored leather-like gladiator boots
- Arm bandage
- Engraved sword
- Silver and gold colored Bracelets of Submission
- Orange and gold colored Bracelets of Submission
- Engraved silver and gold colored bow
- Three arrows
- Gold colored spherical sword base
- Specially-designed Wonder Woman themed figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo, and paper backdrop
We're teaming up with Sideshow Collectibles to give away a pre-order of their Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure. Follow the previous Sideshow link, fill out the required entry fields, and answer the question on the contest form "Where did you hear about the contest?" as Plastic and Plush. And you’ll be entered for a chance to win this DC collectible, which is limited to a run of 6,000 pieces and is priced at $449.99.
The contest runs until June 8th 2017 at 11:59PM PT.
Fans of the iconic 1960's puppet-based British science-fi television program - Thunderbirds - can now thank BIG Chief Studios for launching the show's most faithfully reproduced collectibles to date. The first figure is the Scott Tracy Character Replica Figure. Featuring a spot-on character likeness, an authentically styled costume, accessories, plus a special illuminating International Rescue display base, fans of this classic series can relive the heroic adventures of International Rescue’s finest via this 13-inch tall collectible figure.
The Scott Tracy figure is a limited edition run of 2,000 pieces. Sideshow Collectibles is currently taking pre-orders for the figure, priced at $199.99, with an anticipated shipping date between November 2017 and January 2018.
The Scott Tracy International Rescue Character Replica Figure features the following:
- A fully realized likeness of Scott Tracy with Optix Action Eyes
- Anatomix Male Body with over 30 Points of Articulation
- International Rescue Jersey
- International Rescue Trousers
- International Rescue Sash, Belt, and Holster
- Pair of International Rescue Boots with Realistic Faux Leather
- International Rescue Cap
- Pair of Hands with Poseable and Bendable Fingers
- International Rescue Pistol
- Stun Gas Ammunition Canister
- Needle Darts Ammunition Canister
Molecule8 has announced the 1/6th scale John Lennon "Imagine" collectible figure featuring the legendary songwriter, international icon of peace, and renaissance man in his post-Beatles years. The figure comes complete with his "Imagine" era outfits and iconic sunglasses, memorializing Lennon from his music video for “Imagine,” a revolutionary anthem for peace and unity.
Sideshow Collectibles is currently taking pre-orders for the figure. It's priced at $299.95 and expected to land sometime between July and September of 2017.
The John Lennon: Imagine Sixth Scale Figure features the following:
- Custom designed John Lennon body
- Utilizes Stainless Steel Mark I Endoskeleton
- Two interchangeable head sculpts
- Singing and resting facial expressions
- Finely detailed sculpted hair
- Interchangeable hands for various gestures
- Classic yellow-tinted glasses
- Three interchangeable "Imagine" era outfit options
- Trademark cowboy boots from the “Imagine” era
- Beaded choker necklace with tassels
- Custom engineered figure stand
- The first 1,000 pieces are sequentially numbered
Disney's latest iteration (the 5th) from their Pirates of the Caribbean franchise - Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - will hit US theaters on May 26th 2017. And you know what that means...licensed toys! Hot Toys has announced an all-new Captain Jack Sparrow 1/6th scale collectible figure from their DX Series.
The head sculpt (with the likeness of Johnny Depp as Sparrow...or Sparrow as Johnny Depp) features two interchangeable faces with patented Interchangeable Faces Technique and separate rolling eyeballs. He's also sporting a tailored costume based on Jack Sparrow’s iconic outfit. There's a large assortment of weapons and accessories are also included to recreate the authentic likeness of this legendary pirate in the film. Along with the figure, it also comes with a surprisingly elaborate diorama figure stand inspired by his sailing adventures.
You can currently pre-order the Captain Jack Sparrow figure from Sideshow Collectibles. It's priced at $264.99 and slated to begin shipping in Q1 of 2018.
The 1/6th scale Captain Jack Sparrow collectible figure features the following:
- Highly detailed hair sculpture with fabric hair implantation, new accessories, and red bandana
- Twointerchangeable faces with patented Interchangeable Faces Techniques (IFT) and separate rolling eyeballs
- Pair of hands for holding flintlock pistol
- Pair of hand for holding sword or scabbard
- Pair of hands showing his iconic gestures
- Index finger pointing right hand
- Leather-like detachable brown-colored hat
- Cream-colored long-sleeved shirt
- Blue and brown colored patterned vest
- Dark brown coat
- Pair of dark brown pants
- Dark brown belt
- Light brown belt
- Snakeskin leather-like belt
- Dark brown leather-like patterned shoulder band with saber sheath
- Pair of brown boots
- Two flintlock pistols
- Small batch of fabric hair on belt
- Short tube telescope
- Head sculpt of his mother with gold-color ornaments
- Duck’s foot sculpture
- Rum bottle
- Jack Sparrow warrant poster
- Two wrist bands of different styles
- The Black Pearl in a clear bottle
- Pirate themed diorama figure stand with translucent ocean water effect, dead shark, and parts of a ship
The strong and fearless Princess Leia holds a very special place in many Star Wars fans’ heart. With her courageous personality and dedication to end the tyranny of the Empire, she ranks among the galaxy’s greatest heroes and one of the most beloved heroines of all time. With Hot Toys celebrating Star Wars Day, they've announced the Princess Leia 1/6th scale collectible figure from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia in the film. Featuring a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, sophisticated tailoring of Leia’s outfit as seen in the battle of Hoth, an assortment of weapon and accessories, and a specially designed snow-theme figure stand, this collectible captures all of the details of the great Rebel leader.
If you're interested in pre-ordering the Princess Leia figure, Sideshow Collectibles currently has it available and priced at $219.99. It's expected to begin shipping in Q1 of 2018.
The 1/6th scale Princess Leia collectible figure features the following:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Welding torch holding right hand
- Pair of blaster holding gloved hands
- Three accessory holding gloved right hands
- Sophisticated tailored off-white color jumpsuit
- Beige color vest
- Pair of grey color boots
- Blaster pistol
- Pair of safety goggles
- Welding torch
- Breath mask
- Specially designed rectangular-shaped figure stand with Princess Leia nameplate and Star Wars logo
Celebrating the global release of the long awaited Marvel’s Spider-Man: Homecoming coming this summer, Hot Toys has announced the Power Pose Series 1/6th scale Mark XLVII collectible figure. The Mark XLVII (Movie Promo Edition) Power Pose collectible figure is crafted and designed with movie-accurate quality. It features a meticulously sculpted sleek, streamline armor and trapezoid-shaped indent around the arc reactor. Equipped with 28 LED light-up points throughout the body, it is also given the iconic red and gold color featured mostly on the helmet and shoulder, as well as the distinctive silver and dark silver colored painting on the mid-section of the armor. This Power Pose collectible figure also comes with articulated head and arms, interchangeable fists and repulsor palms, and a figure base.
If you're interested in pre-ordering this figure, Sideshow Collectibles currently has the Iron Man Mark XLVII available for pre-order. It's priced at $189.99 and expected to begin shipping in Q3 of 2017.
The 1/6th scale Mark XLVII Power Pose Collectible Figure features the following:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLVII in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Metallic red, gold, silver and dark silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Mark XLVI armor design
- 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor
- Articulated head and arms
- Pair of fists
- Pair of repulsor firing palms
- Figure stand with transparent pole, Mark XLVII nameplate and Spider-Man: Homecoming logo
With Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 just around the corner, most fans have been able to take a look at a trailer or read up about the upcoming Marvel film. one of the most talked about items is the return of Groot...or at least a Groot that's not planted in a terracotta pot.
Well, Hot Toys is excited to announce the Groot Life-Size Collectible Figure, a 10.25-inch tall piece featuring 3 interchangeable faces, a newly developed body, and expert paint applications to reflect Baby Groot’s unique appearance. The figure also includes a Ravagers outfit that can be worn and two pairs of interchangeable hands, including a pair of extended attacking hands with embedded wires allowing a variety of poses.
If you're interested in pre-ordering the figure, Sideshow Collectibles currently has the Life-Size Groot available at $189.99. It's expected to begin shipping in Q2 of 2018.
The Groot Life-Size Collectible Figure features the following:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Groot in Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Three interchangeable face sculpts with highly detailed facial expressions and tree texture
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Pair of attacking hands with embedded wires
- Finely tailored interchangeable Ravagers outfit
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate and movie logo