There goes the summer vacation money! It looks like Hot Toys will begin producing a line of Watchmen 1:6 scale figures. Just check out the sneak peek photo of the Silk Spectre II figure above. Yes...that's an actual toy, not a still shot from the film. Oh...we can't wait to see more.
Hot Toys is giving a sneak peek look at the next 1:6 scale figure from their Videogame Masterpiece (VGM) series. It's Albert Wesker - the bad guy in Resident
Evil 5 (Bio Hazard 5).
Hot Toys has revealed their newest Terminator Salvation 1:6 scale figure - Marcus Wright. The authentic likeness of actor Sam Worthington is the 100th character in their Movie Masterpiece Series. Look for the Marcus Wright piece to be released in July/August 2009.
The outfit includes: movie accurate trench coat, t-shirt, pants, leather-like leggings and boots, and interchangeable leather-like jacket.
Accessories include: harness, knife, shotgun, 3 sets of interchangeable hands, interchangeable Marcus head featuring skeletal face and articulated and battle damaged left arm.
Hot Toys' MMS 98 is the 1/6 scale fully poseable Chacha Asai figure from Goemon The Movie. The piece features a highly detailed head sculpt that's an authentic likeness of Ryoko Hirosue (広末涼子).
Chacha is dressed in her movie-accurate costume of a red gown and detailed footwear. Her accessories include: A knife; folding fan; Interchangeable hands; 12-inch figure stand with nameplate. Lookf ro this figure to be released in the 3rd quarter of 2009.
Hot Toys' MMS99 is the 1/6 scale fully poseable Saizo Kirigakure figure from Goemon The Movie. The piece features a highly detailed head sculpt that's an authentic likeness of TAKAO OSAWA (大沢たかお).
The figure is dressed in his movie-accurate costume of an armored black Ninja suit and boots. And his accessories include: a face guard with throat cover; Hanzo’s Shuriken star (Throwing knife); Kunai Knife; Interchangeable hands; 12-inch figure stand with nameplate. Look for it to be released in the 3rd quarter of 2009.
Hot Toys will release their TTM08 1/6th scale TrueType Body (Caucasian with narrowed shoulder) figure this summer. The piece features over 38 points of articulation, and is perfect for customizers or maybe that extra MMSDX 01 Joker outfit and head.
Hot Toys' has released information about their 1/6th scale Goemon Ishikawa collectible figure stands approximately 31cm tall and features:
- Hot Toys 12-inch figure body with over 32 points of articulation
- Highly detailed head sculpture with authentic likeness of Yosuke Eguchi as Goemon Ishikawa
- Dressed in his movie-accurate costume of removable waistcoat with fur and leather-like belt, sleeveless jacket in red color, patterned shirt, grey pants and boots
- “Tenka” sword with scabbard
- Smoking pipe
- Treasure Box
- Signature paper with the Goemon sign
- Hanzo’s Shuriken star (Throwing knife)
- Kunai Knife
- 12-inch figure stand with Goemon nameplate
Hot Toys will continue to take our money. But it's all good. They have announced the release of a new 1/6 scale collectible figure based on The Joker from The Dark Knight. This new version comes with a set of outfits that includes:
- Outfit: Gotham City police suit, hat, Gotham City cop badge and shoes
- Weapons: M1 Garand Rifle
- Additional Outfit: Improved and movie-accurate Joker costume of an overcoat, sport coat, vest, shirt, tie, pants, belt, socks and shoes, with grenades rig and suspenders
- Additional Weapons: Five grenades, knife, pistol and Joker cards
- Accessories: Seven Interchangeable posing hands, an interchangeable (with new make-up) Joker head featuring the Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and Translucent Iris, deluxe figure stand with LED lights
With this release, Hot Toys has revealed their new Parallel Eyeball Rolling System.
PERS is a brand new technique applied to Hot Toys MMS DX figures. It includes uniquely designed eyeballs with colored translucent irises, and a simultaneous positionable eyeball function that allows the eyes to work in all direction - as natural as human eyes. I can't wait to see this in person.
Hot Toys has unveiled more details of their MMSDX01 - The Joker figure. This 1/6 scaled villain masquerading as a Police Honor Guard is dressed in a highly detailed police uniform and features a metallic flag badge, embossed badges and an M1 Garand. Plus, the figure has a Joker head sculpt (minus the makeup) which captures his cold stare and horrific smile truly to his appearance in The Dark Knight movie.
Hot Toys has released more images of their 1:6 scale John Connor figure from the upcoming Terminator Salvation film. Now you can act out your favorite Christian Bale rant!