Following the launch of the Captain Marvel Cosbaby collection, Hot Toys has announced that they'll further expand this Cosbaby series with some brand new collectible sets featuring Captain Marvel, Goose, and Movbi. The first collectible set (shown above) includes Captain Marvel in her classic red and blue uniform with a star emblem on chest and her adorable companion Goose. The second set (shown below) includes a masked version of Captain Marvel in her classic uniform complete with LED light-up function on eyes as well as Movbi and her cat are in some oversized frames.
With Captain Marvel is coming to theaters in less than a month, anticipation for this forthcoming installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is running exceptionally high. And Hot Toys is expanding their Movie Masterpiece Series with the cosmic-powered hero Captain Marvel 1/6th scale collectible figure.
Expertly crafted based on the appearance of Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel in the movie, the highly-detailed collectible figure features two interchangeable head sculpts (unmasked and helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function), a newly developed body equipped with LED light-up function on both sides of the forearms, a skillfully tailored costume in metallic red and blue with a gold star emblem on chest, and multiple energy-blasting effect accessories that are wearable on arms.
Also, a Deluxe Version will be available with exclusive pieces such as Goose the Cat, a delicate Flight Bomber jacket, and an extra pair of firing effect accessories.
You can currently pre-order this figure from Sideshow Collectibles for $266.00. It's slated to begin shipping in Q4 of 2019.
The 1/6th scale Captain Marvel (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure features the following:
- Interchangeable Captain Marvel helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function
- Two pieces of Mohawk hair sculptures wearable on LED helmeted head (blond and translucent yellow)
- Head sculpt with authentic likeness of Brie Larson as Captain Marvel in the movie
- Pair of fists
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Three gesture hands
- Tailored metallic red and blue Captain Marvel suit with shoulder armor and star emblem on chest
- Pair of metallic red and gold colored gauntlets
- Pair of metallic blue colored knee pads
- Metallic red and gold colored belt
- Pair of metallic red and blue colored boots
- Deluxe Exclusive: Brown-colored leather-like jacket
- Deluxe Exclusive: Goose the cat
- Deluxe Exclusive: Pair of gradient yellow and blue colored firing effect accessories (attachable on hands)
- Pair of translucent blue colored interchangeable energy-blasting effect fists
- Pair of interchangeable gradient red and yellow colored energy-blasting gauntlets
- Pair of translucent blue colored effect accessories (attachable on hands)
- Pair of gradient yellow colored energy-blasting effect accessories (attachable on hands)
- Movie themed figure base stand with character name
Mondo has teamed up with Disney to release an enamel pin line. Their Valentine's Day Enamel Pins will be dropping today (February 14th 2019) at Noon CT, with three new pins available. Plus, there are two pins that Mondo recently released - both Mickey Mouse pins.
LADY AND THE TRAMP Enamel Pin Set
Designed by Dave Perillo
Edition of 300 pieces
Expected to Ship in March 2019
Robin Hood and Maid Marion Enamel Pin Set
Designed by Matt Taylor
Edition of 300 pieces
Expected to Ship in February 2019
Willie and Minnie Mouse Enamel Pin Set
Designed by 100% Soft
Edition of 300 pieces
Expected to Ship in February 2019
Classic Mickey Enamel Pin
Designed by DKNG Studios
Sorcerer Mickey Enamel Pin
Designed by Tom Whalen
Funko has released several new figures based on Dumbo - both the 1941 animated Dumbo and the 2019 Live-action version. The Pop! Disney - Dumbo (Live) Series includes a Fireman Dumbo wearing a fire department hat, a Dreamland Dumbo with his blue and gold headwear and shawl, and a Walmart Exclusive Dreamland Dumbo with red and gold accessories.
Also, from the 1941 animated version, there's the Vynl. Dumbo and Timothy Set includes Dumbo and Timothy Q. Mouse. Despite his reputation for terrifying elephants, Timothy has nothing but compassion for the adorable big-eared baby elephant.
You can currently pre-order these over at Amazon.com.
From the hit movie "Thor: Ragnarok" and GoodSmile comes the Nendoroid Thor: DX Version. The nearly 4-inch tall figure comes with four different face plates including a serious expression for heading into battle, a rather cute shouting expression, an expression with white eyes for when he uses his lightning powers, as well as the highly-requested eye patch face plate. Optional parts include the swords that were featured in the movie, a club, his shield, the helmet from his confrontation with the Hulk, and hand-lightning effect parts. Additionally, two blasters that he used with Loki are included, so you can recreate the scene of the brothers fighting together.
You can currently pre-order the figure - through February 27th 2019 - for ¥8,056 (without TAX) - about $72.00.
With Disney's The Lion King expected to be another hit on the silver screen - 25 years after the animated hit theaters - Funko has announced a new Funko Plush Lion King Series. Bring home a piece of the Pride Lands of Africa, and Disney, with plush Simba, Timon, Pumbaa, and Ed...each of whom make excellent cuddling companions.
Currently, you can pre-order these Lion King Plushies over at Amazon.com for $10.99 each.
Funko invites collectors to pay a visit to the Hundred Acre Wood with the best friends you’ll ever find. The Winnie-the-Pooh Mini Vinyl Series includes twelve figures, including Christopher Robin, Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Roo, Kanga, Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, Heffalump, Woozle, and Winnie-the-Pooh wearing pajamas. Look for these - and other Winnie-the-Pooh collectible figures - to be available at Amazon.com.
From GoodSmile and the "Kingdom Hearts II" video game comes the King Mickey Nendoroid. The figure includes two face plates and four pairs of interchangeable eye parts, making for a variety of different display options...and the most articulation of any previous Mickey Nendoroid. His Keyblade has been sculpted slightly large to properly convey Mickey's smaller stature.
The figure can currently be pre-ordered (through February 20th 2019) for ¥4,630 (about $42.00). Look for it the King Mickey Nendoroid to begin shipping around August 2019.
With less than a week until the game drops, Diamond Select Toys has released several new figures from Kingdom Hearts 3. The Kingdom Hearts 3 Vinimates Vinyl Figures Series 1 features a trio of the game’s protagonists - Sora, Donald, and Goofy - in their Toy Story World looks. Each 4-inch tall vinyl figure retails for $9.99.
Also, the Kingdom Hearts Select Action Figures Series 3 Assortments are available. The Kingdom Hearts Select action figure line travels to the video game universe of Space Paranoids, where everyone gets a high-tech makeover. This assortment of multi-character figure sets includes Black Coat Mickey Mouse with a Heartless Assassin and a Shadow, or Space Paranoids Goofy with Tron, or Space Paranoids Sora (with Photon Debugger) with Sark. Each figure features multiple points of articulation and is sculpted in a 1/10th scale. Look for these sets to retail for $24.99 each.
All of these figures are currently available to purchase over at Amazon.com.
Inspired by the popular game MARVEL Future Fight, Hot Toys has announced the 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) collectible figure specially made from diecast material. "Frank Castle, known as the Punisher, got his hands on a War Machine suit of armor and waged a one-man war against crime. He can not only deal with injustice in the most permanent ways possible, he can do so without fear of damage from conventional weapons. He’s unstoppable. He’s over-powered. Now the whole world is on edge as Punisher has the means to travel long and far to find targets to be punished."
The collectible figure is crafted based on the appearance of The Punisher in the game. It features a newly developed head sculpt and an interchangeable highly-detailed helmeted head with LED light-up function, metallic black and silver colored armor with white skull motifs and weathering effects, LED light-up repuslors, a mini-gun on shoulder with an ammo belt, an articulated back- mounted shoulder cannon, attachable real-like thrust fire effect accessories and a specially designed figure stand.
Currently available to pre-order from Sideshow Collectibles, the figure is anticipated to begin shipping in Q1 of 2020. You can pre-order now for $392.00.
The MARVEL Future Fight 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Punisher in Marvel Future Fight
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function and skull pattern (white light, battery operated)
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of The Punisher in the game
- Contains diecast material
- Metallic black and silver colored armor with white skull motifs and weathering effects
- Detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
- Pair of forearm armor (missile firing)
- Two sets of interchangeable forearm inner armor (normal and missile firing)
- Pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- Pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Pair of missile firing hands
- Pair of fists
- Articulated shoulder-mounted mini-gun
- Articulated back-mounted shoulder cannon
- Four real-like thrust fire effect accessories (attachable to the shoulder and forearm mounted weapons)
- Ammo belt for mini-gun
- Specially designed figure stand with game logo and interchangeable graphic card