Hot Toys has released the above video of their upcoming Beauty and the Beast Cosbaby figures based on the upcoming Disney live-action film. That film will hit theaters next month. Not sure when the toys will hit store shelves.
One of the most beloved early classics by Hot Toys, the original 1/6th scale Mark V armor has long been a most sought-after and treasured collectible item for Iron Man fans and collectors. The company has introduced a brand new diecast version of the Mark V with upgrades in every aspect, and mark the milestone of Hot Toys' 400th Movie Masterpiece Series collectible figure.
The Iron Man Mark V 1/6th scale collectible from Iron Man 2 features enhanced articulations especially in the arms, legs and waist for higher poseability, movable armor flaps to simulate the suiting up process, LED-lighted eyes, chest arc reactor and palm repulsors, interchangeable battle damaged chest armor, left arm and hands, and a sophisticatedly painted Mark V suitcase. This diecast collectible figure will additionally include a highly-accurate Tony Stark head sculpt based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man 2, a Whiplash arc reactor, and a specially designed figure stand inspired by the racing tracks scenario in the movie.
The 1/6th scale Mark V Diecast Collectible Figure features the following:
- Newly painted interchangeable head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- Specially applied metallic red and silver color painting on armor
- Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design with over 30 points of articulations and contains diecast materials
- Enhanced articulations on waist armor, shoulders, arms and legs for more flexible movement
- LED-lighted eyes and arc reactor on chest
- LED-lighted arms
- Flaps on chest, back, and calves can be opened to simulate the suiting up process
- Chest armor can be detached to reveal the interior mechanical design
- Additional interchangeable chest armor with battle damage effects
- Pair of interchangeable shoulder armor with battle damage effects
- Additional interchangeable left arm with battle damage effects
- Pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors
- Pair of repulsor-firing hands
- Pair of fists
- Additional left fist with battle damage effects
- Additional relaxed left hand with battle damage effects
- Mark V suitcase
- Whiplash arc reactor
- Racing track-themed figure stand
Mezco has announced The One:12 Collective Exclusive Deadpool With Headpool Accessory figure. The “Merc with a Mouth” joins the One:12 Collective with a comprehensively detailed outfit and portrait sculptures. Additionally, this limited edition MezcoToyz.com exclusive version includes a Headpool accessory only available at MezcoToyz.com while supplies last. It's currently available to pre-order for $85.00 and is expected to begin shipping between August and October of 2017.
The Deadpool One:12 Collective figure features the following:
- Two newly developed head portraits: Classic and Squinting
- Pair of fists
- Pair of gun and sword holding hands
- Grenade throwing right hand
- Shaka / “hang loose” left hand
- Sculpted gloves on each hand
- Vambrace on each forearm
- Harness with sheaths for katanas also holds 40mm style grenades
- Belt with sculpted pouches and logo also holds hand grenades
- Thigh holsters for handguns
- Sculpted boots
- Headpool disembodied head
- Machine gun with removable ammo clip and opening grenade chamber
- Six 40mm style grenades (fit in the grenade launcher chamber)
- Two hand guns with removable ammo clip
- Four hand grenades
- Two katanas
- One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Funko is expanding their Marvel x Netflix Pop! figure line with the Pop! Marvel: Jessica Jones series. Fans of Marvel’s Jessica Jones, a Netflix Original Series, can now add the tough-as-nails private investigator to their collections. Luke Cage joins her to make for a formidable duo.
Both figures are currently available pre-order over at Amazon.com.
SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't seen The Force Awakens....
In Star Wars: The Force Awakens, everyone's favorite Astromech droid R2-D2 plays a (small, but) crucial role in the film when it wakes up from low power mode and presents the last piece of the map leading to the whereabouts of Luke Skywalker. And Hot Toys has announced the 1/6th scale R2-D2 collectible figure based on its appearance in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
The collectible figure features a highly detailed mechanical construction with weathering effects, meticulously crafted diecast metal dome, touch LED light-up functions, and remote controlled sound effect function featuring 12 iconic R2-D2 sounds.
Sideshow Collectibles is currently taking pre-orders for the R2-D2 figure. It's priced at $219.99 and estimated to begin shipping between January and March of 2018.
The 1/6th scale R2-D2 Collectible features the following:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of R2-D2 in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Meticulously crafted diecast metal dome
- Touch LED light-up functions (15 LED lights, battery operated)
- Greatly detailed mechanical construction with 10 points of articulations
- Specially applied weathering effects
- Sound effect function featuring 12 iconic R2-D2 sounds
- Remote control for sound effect function (battery operated)
Funko is getting in on Season 2 of the hit Netflix show Daredevil with the announcement of four figures from their Pop! Marvel: Daredevil TV license. There's Daredevil, Punisher, and Elektra - as well as a chase variant of Punisher holding Daredevil’s mask.
If you're interested in pre-ordering, head on over to Amazon.com where you can pre-order these and other Pop! series.
Hot Toys has created a new Cosbaby series based on the hit Netflix and Marvel television production - Daredevil. The lineup includes Daredevil, Punisher, and Elektra, all modeled after their appearances in Season 2 of the show. Each Cosbaby stands approximately 3.75 inches tall and features a bobble-head function.
There's also a collectible set (shown above) featuring Punisher, Elektra, and the exclusive Battle Damage version of Daredevil as seen in the memorable stairwell fighting scene. Look for these to be released between Q2 and Q3 of 2017.
Gwen Poole, aka GwenPool, has left the real world to join the world of Funko Pop! vinyl. They've released a trio of Pop! Marvel: GwenPool vinyl figures...including a few variants. You can collect her with her mask and katana, with her mask and cell phone (exclusively at Toys R Us),
or unmasked (only at Walgreens).
If you're interested in picking one up, Amazon.com already has them available for pre-order.
Sideshow Collectibles has added another droid to their acclaimed Star Wars Sixth Scale Collection. The R5-J2 Imperial Astromech Droid makes a brief appearance in the opening of Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, stationed on the second Death Star during the battle of Endor. Built slightly larger than the Imperial R2-Q5 unit, the R5-J2 Sixth Scale Figure measures roughly 8.6 inches tall and features hinged panels, retractable treads, and a unique swiveling trapezoid-shaped head.
Currently shipping, you can order this figure for $139.99.
The R5-J2 Imperial Astromech Droid 1/6th scale figure features the following:
- A highly detailed R5 series Astromech sculpt
- Rotating head
- Articulated terrain tread legs
- Body compartments with hinged panels
Funko has announced a rather large array of Pop! vinyl figures for the upcoming Marvel blockbuster, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and his team of heroes return to the world of Pop! vinyl in all-new poses and designs. You can collect Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot, as well as Nebula, Mantis, and Taserface.
This series features a number of exclusives, like Rocket with dual guns (GameStop), Groot in jumpsuit (Walmart), Groot with patch (Hot Topic), action pose Star-Lord (Toys R Us), and a special super-sized 10" Groot (Target).
You can currently pre-order these Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 figures over at Amazon.com.