Disney Princess fans your collection just got a little larger with the announcement of Funko releasing the all-new Pop!: Disney Princess figures. There's Belle, Ariel (a sparkly Ariel exclusive to Hot Topic), Tiana, Cinderella, and Rapunzel. So many dresses. These Pop! figures have been revamped and redesigned to show off their gowns.
With the excitement for the release of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story ramping up, Hot Toys is getting in on the action by announcing collectible figures from the film license. Their latest sneak peek is that of the new Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol 1/6th scale collectible figure. Equipped with a newly designed armor and survival backpack, the Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol collectible figure will become available on September 30th 2016 in selected markets.
Funko's new Wobbler line will include some Rogue One flavor. The Wobbler: Star Wars: Rogue One series is slated to include Jyn, Captain Andor, and a Scarif Stormtrooper. The Wobblers line combines the style of contemporary vinyl figures with the traditional collectability of bobbleheads. Look for this trio to arrive sometime this month.
Funko has announced their new line of Star Wars Pop! vinyl figures from the upcoming blockbuster “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story”. The Pop! Star Wars: Rogue One series includes Jyn Erso in her main outfit, one with her hood up (exclusively at Hot Topic), and one in her imperial disguise (exclusively at Target). K-2SO is a reprogrammed Imperial security droid now loyal to the Alliance. There's also accomplished Alliance Intelligence officer - Captain Cassian Andor. Captain Andor is available in his brown jacket (exclusively at Target) or his mountain outfit. Darth Vader is a brand new sculpt and design. Find his special "force grip" pose exclusively at GameStop.
Deeply spiritual, Chirrut Îmwe believes all living things are connected through the Force. His sightless eyes do not prevent him from being a highly skilled warrior. Though he lacks Force abilities, this warrior monk has rigorously honed his body through intense physical and mental discipline. The harsh reality of his Imperial-occupied home world has hardened Baze Malbus into a pragmatic soldier and a crack shot with his heavy repeater cannon. Baze has a bravado that provides a marked contrast to the spiritual centeredness of his best friend and moral compass, Chirrut Îmwe. A battered veteran of the Clone Wars as well as the ongoing rebellion against the Empire, Saw Gerrera (available exclusively at Walmart) leads a band of Rebel extremists. Saw has lost much in his decades of combat, but occasional flashes of the charismatic and caring man he once was shine through his calloused exterior. Saw’s ailing health has not withered his resolve to fight.
As director of Advanced Weapons Research for the Imperial military, Orson Krennic is obsessed with the completion of the long-delayed Death Star project. A cruel but brilliant man, Krennic has staked his reputation on the delivery of the functional battle station to the Emperor. Specialist stormtroopers stationed at the top secret Imperial military headquarters on Scarif, the Scarif Shoretroopers patrol the beaches and bunkers of the planetary facility. The striped Scarif Stormtrooper exclusively at Walgreens. The Galactic Empire relies on astromech droids , such as C2-B5, to maintain its machinery, but unlike the Rebel Alliance, Imperial technicians do not grant their droids independence and subject them to frequent memory wipes to keep them subservient. The elite soldiers of Imperial Intelligence, Death Troopers are encased in specialized stormtrooper armor with a dark, ominous gleam. Imperial Death Troopers are available in their standard armor or chrome (exclusively at Walmart).
Look for the Pop! Star Wars: Rogue One series to be released in September 2016.
Sideshow Collectibles has announced the first in their line of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story statues and figures - the Death Trooper Specialist Premium Format Figure. The figure is slated to begin shipping between December 2017 and February 2018. The 21-inch tall (15 pound) collectible runs $549.99.
This movie-accurate elite soldier of Director Krennic is kitted out in specialized Stormtrooper armor which features a three-cell pouch located on the left shoulder, fabric pauldron on the right, and reinforced helmet with composite armor. The Death Trooper Specialist’s armor sits atop a detailed body suit and is accented by a fabric tactical chest rig that holds sculpted grenades and other accessories – including a thermal detonator. Rounding out the Death Trooper Specialist’s armament is a blaster and a side arm blaster pistol. The Sideshow Exclusive Death Trooper Specialist Premium Format Figure also includes an exclusive long-range blaster rifle.
Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker - two of the most beloved characters of the Star Wars saga - are joining Hot Toys' Cosbaby lineup in this Cosbaby Bobble-Head Collectible Set. The collectible set features Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader as they appear in Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. Each Cosbaby stands approximately 4.33 inches tall with base and has bobble-head functions.
The set is slated to be released sometime in Q3 or Q4 of 2016.
Hot Toys' beloved Cosbaby line is expanding yet again as they've introduced a new Cosbaby Bobble-Head collectible set featuring Star Wars favorites – C-3PO and R2-D2 (Dusty Versions).
The Cosbaby set features C-3PO and R2-D2 with a specially painted dusty weathered look. R2-D2 is standing approximately 3.15 inches tall with base and C-3PO is standing approximately 4.33 inches tall.
Look for the set to be released between Q3 and Q4 of 2016.
Many fans have considered the Iron Man Mark VI one of their favorite Iron Man suit Tony Stark has used in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Featuring an all-new arc reactor core with new triangular shape design, the Mark VI is able to fend off Hammer Drones and withstand the powerful lightning strikes from the mighty Thor. Hot Toys has announced the new 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VI collectible figure as seen in Marvel’s The Avengers for their MMS Diecast Series.
The Mark VI collectible figure has an array of features including a newly developed helmeted head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, interchangeable LED light-up helmet, movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design with fully enhanced articulations, specially applied metallic painting on armor, interchangeable weapons and battle damaged armor parts, LED light-up functions on eyes, palms, lower chest and forearms, and a specially designed LED light-up Stark Tower-themed figure stand. A special edition version includes an illuminating Mark VI helmet as a bonus accessory.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the special edition Iron Man Mark VI Diecast figure available to pre-order. It's priced at $359.99 and expected to begin shipping in Q4 of 2017.
The 1/6th scale Mark VI Diecast collectible figure features the following:
- Authentic and detailed likeness as Iron Man Mark VI in The Avengers
- Newly developed helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design
- Two styles of interchangeable face masks (normal and battle damaged)
- Two styles of interchangeable forearm armor (normal and missile firing)
- Chest armor can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design
- LED lights can shine through sides of lower chest and forearms (blue lights, battery operated)
- Pair of interchangeable shoulder mounted weapons
- LED lighted Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Pair of fists
- Pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- Pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Pair of laser firing hands
- Pair of attachable lasers
- LED light-up Stark Tower-themed figure base with articulated gantry arch (battery operated)
SPECIAL EDITION Bonus Accessory:
- Mark VI illuminating helmet (blue light, battery operated)
The only people to have produced as many Iron Man suits as Tony Stark would have to be Hot Toys. And they're back at it again with the introduction of the new 1/6th scale Mark VII (Sub-Zero Version) Collectible Figure.
The Sub-Zero version Mark VII’s design is inspired by the concept of Tony Stark creating a specialized armor for carrying out missions in the frigid zones with its color scheme acting as camouflage to conceal itself in areas filled with heavy snow.
The exclusive Mark VII (Sub-Zero Version) Collectible Figure features multiple layers and various shades of white and light grey colors on armor with white carbon-fiber like designs, Stark Industries decals at various parts of the armor, LED light-up functions, interchangeable armor parts, and a specially designed white colored dynamic figure stand.
Sideshow Collectibles is currently taking pre-orders for the Mark VII (Sub-Zero Version) figure. It's priced at $297.99 and expected to begin shipping in Q4 of 2016.
The 1/6th scale Mark VII (Sub-Zero Version) collectible figure features the following:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark VII in The Avengers
- Specially applied multiple layers and shades of metallic and pearl white and light grey-colored painting with white colored carbon-fiber like design on armor
- LED-lit eyes and circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Stark Industries and “Project Sub_Zero” decals on various parts of the armor
- Matte grey colored mask
- Pair of interchangeable forearm rockets
- Pair of interchangeable wrist guards for posing with repulsor firing hands
- Pair of hands with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- Pair of fists
- Pair of repulsor firing hands with light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Two sets of interchangeable shoulder armors (normal & missile styles)
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Fully deployable air flaps on the back of the armor
- Specially designed white colored dynamic figure stand with Mark VII nameplate and movie logo
In Star Wars: The Force Awakens, fans were introduced to our new heroine Rey and her incredible journey to assist the Resistance to stop the First Order’s menacing plan and find the legendary Luke Skywalker. With the Star Wars Celebration 2016 just around the corner, Hot Toys is celebrating the special occasion with the introduction of a new exclusive 1/6th scale Rey - Resistance Outfit collectible figure.
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Daisy Ridley as Rey in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The figure features a tailored outfit as seen in the final scenes of the film, Rey’s signature staff, a blaster pistol, Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber hilt, and a hexagonal figure stand with the Resistance’s emblem.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the figure available for pre-order for $219.99. It's slated to begin shipping around September 2016 to November 2016.
The 1/6th scale Rey (Resistance Outfit) collectible figure features the following:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Daisy Ridley as Rey in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Pair of fists
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Pair of hands for holding lightsaber hilt/staff
- Right hand for holding blaster
- Gripping left hand
- White colored top
- Light-brown colored vest
- Pair of beige and grayish colored arm wraps
- Brown colored belt with blaster holster
- Pair of greenish colored pants
- Pair of grey colored boots
- Staff with strap
- Blaster pistol
- Lightsaber hilt
- Highly detailed shoulder bag
- Resistance emblem hexagonal figure stand with Rey nameplate and Star Wars logo