Rogue One: A Star Wars Story – 1/6th scale Orson Krennic
As director of Advanced Weapons Research for the Imperial military, Orson Krennic was obsessed with the completion of the long-delayed Death Star project. A cruel but brilliant man, Krennic has staked his reputation on the delivery of the functional battle station to the Emperor.
Longed for by many diehard Star Wars fans, Hot Toys has announced their 1/6th scale Director Orson Krennic collectible figure of from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Crafted based on the appearance of Ben Mendelsohn as Director Krennic in the film, this new collectible figure features a highly detailed head sculpt, a tailored Imperial uniform and magnetically attachable cape, additional rain gear attire, a blaster, and a character themed figure stand.
Currently, Sideshow Collectibles is taking pre-orders for the Orson Krennic figure. It's priced at $235.00 and expected to begin shipping in Q4 of 2019.
The Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Director Krennic Collectible Figure features:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Ben Mendelsohn as Director Krennic
- Silver brown color short hair sculpture (with magnetic feature)
- Right fist
- Five gesture hands
- Left hand for holding pistol
- Beige colored cloak (with magnetic feature)
- Beige colored Imperial officer tunic
- Pair of black-colored Imperial officer pants
- Black-colored leather-like belt with silver colored buckle
- Pair of black-colored leather-like boots
- Black colored Imperial officer hat (with magnetic feature)
- Beige colored rain poncho
- Blaster pistol
- Three ammo clips
- Two code cylinders
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate, Star Wars logo and an interchangeable graphic card