The One:12 Collective Wolverine 5 Ronin figure depicts the mutant enduring the brutality of 17th century Japan. Based on his appearance in ‘5 Ronin’, this Wolverine figure from Mezco Toyz is authentically dressed in traditional samurai clothing and comes complete with two katana swords of arming length, and two sheaths that can be neatly tucked into his waist belt and a scarf.
This limited edition Mezco Fall Exclusive is available via waitlist on Mezco's site, and will be at the Mezco Toyz NYCC Booth #1954, for $85.00 each.
The One:12 Collective Wolverine 5 Ronin figure features the following:
- Two head portraits
- Pair of fists
- Pair of clawed fists
- Pair of sword holding hands
- Posing hand (R)
- Kamishimo with kimono, hakama, jacket and waist belt
- Scarf with integrated posing wire
- Geta style shoes
- Long katana sword with sheath
- Short katana sword with sheath
- One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One:12 Collective adjustable display post