Hot Toys – Quarter Scale Darth Vader
"You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny."
Hot Toys has announced the 1/4th scale collectible figure of Darth Vader from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. This quarter-scale collectible figure is developed based on the appearance of Darth Vader featuring a helmet with interior mechanical details, a newly developed
unmasked head sculpt with the likeness of Sebastian Shaw, faithfully recreated Darth Vader armor and outfit with LED lighted chest panel and belt boxes, LED light-up lightsaber, interchangeable severed gauntlet and hand, as well as a LED light-up Death Star themed figure stand!
In addition to a regular edition, a Special Edition version will include an additional LED light-up Darth Vader helmet base.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has this figure available to pre-order. It's currently priced at $575.00 (special edition) and $560.00 (regular edition) and anticipated to begin shipping in Q4 of 2019.
The Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi - 1/4th scale Darth Vader Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Sebastian Shaw as Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- Newly crafted helmet with detachable outer helmet to reveal the back of Darth Vader's battle damaged head
- Pair of lightsaber holding hands
- Pair of hands for holding belt boxes
- Force-using right hand
- Right hand without palm
- Newly crafted Darth Vader armor and suit
- Black cape with chain
- Chest panel with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated)
- System function belt with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Pair of black boots
- LED-lighted red lightsaber (red light, battery operated)
- Lightsaber hilt
- Red-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- Specially designed Death Star theme LED-lighted diorama figure base (battery operated)
Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
- A specially designed Darth Vader helmet stand with LED light-up function (battery operated)