Yoda was a legendary Jedi Master and stronger than most in his connection with the Force. Small in size but wise and powerful, he trained Jedi for over 800 years and played integral roles in the Clone Wars.
Hot Toys has announced the details for the new 1/6th scale Yoda collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones. Crafted based on the appearance of Yoda in the movie, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with fabric hair, specialized body specifically designed for the Jedi Master, finely tailored outfit, a walking cane, a pair of Force Lighting effect parts that are attachable to hands, and a lightsaber hilt that is magnetically attachable to his belt!
You can currently pre-order this figure from Sideshow Collectibles for $189.00. It's expected to begin shipping in Q3 of 2019.
The 1/6th scale Yoda Collectible Figure features the following:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Yoda in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- White fabric hair implantation
- Pair of lightsaber holding hands
- Pair of Force-using hands
- Right hand for holding cane
- Opened right hand
- Pair of standing feet
- Pair of levitating feet
- Dark brown-colored under tunic
- Dark brown-colored belt with magnetic function
- Beige-colored robe
- Lightsaber hilt magnetically attachable to the belt
- Green lightsaber (attachable to the hilt)
- Green lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- Two gradient blue colored Force lightning effects (attachable to the hands)
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with Star Wars logo, character nameplate and graphic card