Hot Toys: 1/6th scale Emperor Palpatine
Continuing to expand their 1/6th scale Star Wars classic trilogy collectible series, Hot Toys has announced the Standard and Deluxe Versions of their 1/6th scale collectible figure of the evil Sith lord Emperor Palpatine. The 1/6th scale Emperor Palpatine is specially crafted based on the appearance of Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. It features a newly developed head sculpt, specialized body and finely sculpted hands, Emperor’s cane, a pair of Force Lightning effect parts.
This Deluxe Version will exclusively include the Emperor’s Imperial throne with LED light-up function, as well as Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber hilt.
If you're interested in pre-ordering the Emperor Palpatine figure, you will be able to grab both versions from Sideshow Collectibles.
The 1/6th scale Emperor Palpatine (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure features the following:
- Two Force lightning gesture hands
- Cane holding right hand
- Three gesturing hands
- Black colored hooded robe
- Dark grey colored tunic
- Black colored pants
- Pair of brown colored boots
- Two gradient purple colored Force lightning effects (attachable to the hands)
- Black colored cane
- Specially designed figure stand with Emperor Palpatine’s nameplate and Star Wars logo
- DELUXE VERSION: Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber hilt
- DELUXE VERSION: Imperial throne with LED-light up function (white light, battery operated )