In the DC Comics blockbuster Suicide Squad, The Joker is seen with a number of interesting makeup and wardrobe choices. Hot Toys has announced the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of The Joker (Tuxedo Version).
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on Jared Leto's image as the Joker in a black tux, which traces its origin to the classic comics. It features a newly painted head sculpt, newly developed body, finely tailored costume, detailed weapons and accessories, and a specially designed Suicide Squad-themed figure stand with character backdrop.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the figure available to pre-order. It's priced at $219.99 and slated to begin shipping in Q2 of 2017.
The 1/6th scale The Joker (Tuxedo Version) collectible figure features the following:
- New head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Jared Leto as The Joker in Suicide Squad
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Pair of hands for holding weapon
- Gesturing left hand
- Specially tailored black tailcoat with a sculpted boutonniere on the lapel
- White vest
- White dress shirt with bowtie
- Pair of black pants
- Pair of black-and-white shoes
- Golden AK assault rifle
- Purple pistol
- Purple-and-gold-colored cane
- Specially designed Suicide Squad-themed figure stand with movie logo and character backdrop