Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale Iron Man Shotgun Mark XL
In Marvel’s Iron Man 3, the movie introduced a large number of new Iron Man armors for Tony Stark’s House Party Protocol. Hot Toys continues to release those versions, with the 1/6th scale Iron Man Shotgun Mark XL, the Hyper Velocity Traveling Suit that Tony Stark used for close combat against Aldrich Killian, as the latest. The figure is specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Shotgun in Iron Man 3. It features a distinctive armor design with metallic blue and silver paint, helmeted battle damaged head sculpt with LED light-up function, interchangeable battle damaged armor parts, LED light-up functions in chest, palms, and torso, and a circular dynamic figure stand. A Special Edition will be available for selected markets that includes a Python (Mark XX) mini collectible figure as bonus accessory.
Sideshow Collectibles currently has the Exclusive figure available to pre-order. It's priced at $284.99 and slated to begin shipping out in the 3rd Quarter of 2016.
The 1/6th scale Shotgun (Mark XL) figure features the following:
- Helmeted battle damaged head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark and LED light-up function
- LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest
- Interchangeable battle damaged mask
- Interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- Interchangeable left rib armor
- Two interchangeable battle damaged torso armor parts to reveal LED-lighted torso
- Pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors
- Pair of fists
- Pair of repulsor-firing hands
- Circular figure stage with flexible pole
- Special Edition Accessory: Python (Mark XX) mini figure