Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII) Figure
Tony Stark designed the Mark XXII armor as a War Machine 2.0 Prototype Suit in Iron Man 3. It earned the name of “Hot Rod” as its arms and legs’ design resembles the classic American hot rod with flames. As part of the ever expanding House Party Protocol series, Hot Toys has officially introduced the 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII) Collectible Figure as a Hot Toys Exclusive item. It's the latest addition to their MMS Diecast Series, which the collectible figures are made of diecast material.
Hot Toys will be participating in the first “Toy Soul 2014” event in Hong Kong from December 19th through 21st at Star Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC). This exclusive will be available there.
The Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII) features:
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Diecast material
- LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped arc reactor on chest
- Metallic dark gray, silver and red armor with distinctive flame patterns on legs
- Interchangeable forearm rocket-launching armor
- Pair of hands with movable fingers and light-up repulsors
- Pair of fists
- Pair of repulsor hands
- Saluting right hands
- LED light-up figure stand with movie logo