Get ready for Occupy Cybertron, the new event and figure release from the Super Sucklord.
On December 7th 2011 (7:00PM to 9:00PM), the Sucklord, acting as the leader of the Decepticons, will defend his vast fortunes against a solidarity protest of Autobots, AKA the 99%, who will attempt to “occupy” the End of Century retail space and gallery in New York City’s Lower East Side. Longtime Sucklord co-conspirator The Crystal Pharoah will
appear for a DJ set, and Beerlao has joined the cause as a drink sponsor.
Featured toy drops include:
• Classic bootleg style Exclusive figures
• First-ever Suckadelic excursion into 8 inch "Mego Style" Figures
• Mini 3 inch "Protester" Figures
• Special 1% Jewelry by the Sucklord's Girlfriend Sam Aka Roxy Sunblazer
• Exclusive Trading Cards by Suckadelic + Apro Nation + Sidekick (From The Art Hustle fame) - Show up in a costume and get a free pack!
End of Century
237 Eldridge Street