Shocker’s Smokey Translucents

Ship7

Shocker Toys has released two new figures from their Indie Spotlight line.  Both the Smokey Translucent Maxx (pictured above) and Smokey Translucent Scud are limited to runs of 250 pieces. The semi clear colorways are exclusive to the Shocker online shop.

Ship8

Comments

smack6102

Im glade you listed these Translucent Scud and Maxx figures by Shocker Toys. I have seen them in person and they are amazing. Well crafted, nice articulation. Wait til the IS1 series comes out :-D

smack6102

smackaroo

Did you see them in person because you work for Shocker Toys?

smackaroo

Did you see them in person because you work for Shocker Toys?

J-R00

I just hope this Scud is produced better than the NYCC Exclusive version. That thing was way too fragile for its own good. The arms busted at the joints while trying to remove it from the box. The arms were taped down by scotch tape. That's how fragile it was. Totally weak.

I would really like to have a Scud fig in my collection. Maybe I will pick this one up.

J-R00

just stop

We will gladly eat a big old plate of crow when Shocker actually produces a high-quality painted action figure. These 2 figures have no paint. What is the point? Their color does not match the color of the Maxx or SCUD. SCUD is red & yellow, Maxx is purple & yellow with white teeth. Why don't these figures have accurate color?

just stop

Smack6102

No I do not work for Shocker Toys and That is my post of the SCUD Translucent on their forum. They are not fragile and I have last years NYCC exclusive and it is not fragile either and shows no signs of it going to break. you must have relally man handled it. Why would the exclusives have to be the same color as the originals are. You never saw another company make a clear or a smoke clear variant figure before? They dont make them the same color thats why it is called a VARIANT.

Smack6102

J-R00

Nope. I don't "manhandle" my figs. The arm just popped right off. Clean break. No force what-so-ever. It's a stationary piece to begin with. No points of articulation. The Scud fig I had was just really badly produced. Maybe it was a factory defect? It's a possibility.

J-R00