Comments

Rai

I really do love how completely shameless this woman is. She slaps her logo on a photo that she didn't take, of a sculpture she did not fabricate, and posts it anywhere and everywhere she can. That type of masturbatory self-promotion sure is attractive! Hell, I might have been interested in this toy had it not been for her constantly jumping in the spotlight in front of it. And didn't you guys already report on this, oh, a few weeks back when she first started flooding every site imaginable with her garbage? Thanks for contributing to that. Awesome. 😀

Rai

missmonster

Why the hate? My logo is on a toy that i designed, what is wrong with that? I give credit to the company that sculpts it whenever i post it. I never took credit for the sculpt. ANYWHERE.

I post it "everywhere"? You mean in my own journal/myspace/deviantart? 5 sites= everywhere? Oh how DARE i promote myself to make a living. How DARE i put my own logo on MY DESIGN.

How DARE i sully your internet with my "garbage". Stop being a jealous punk and gtfo. NEWS FLASH: You don't like it? Stop going to the sites i'm on! It's not hard, you big BABY. Cry more, a woman is doing cool shit and you just don't like it. WAHHHHH.

missmonster

missmonster

Oh and bravo with the anon account. What a big man, hahaaaaaa. It's so easy to say big tough things when no one knows who you are, right? Pussy.

It's funny that you hate me so much ( yet would buy the toy if i didn't suck so much amirite?) But it takes YOU accessing the pages *I* am on. YOU keep going to MY pages? Why do you keep coming back and torturing yourself by looking at my stuff? I don't understand crazy people.

Again, you are a huge whiny pussy. Cheers!

missmonster

Again, you are a huge whiny pussy. Cheers!

Eddie Perkins

Pretty sad little jealously tantrum there, Rai. If you took the time you spend being a prick and used it to put in the hard, creative work Melly puts in, maybe you'd be the one with the toy sculpt to show off and not the one crying on their keyboard.

Eddie Perkins

T Creed, GED

Oh, Rai. How original of you to accuse someone of attention-whoring by . . . attention-whoring.

Wipe your nose and run along. There's a good little baby.

T Creed, GED

Wipe your nose and run along. There's a good little baby.

Ben

Rai, grow up. You're obviously jealous.
T Creed and Eddie Perkins, you're absolutely right.

Ben

Rai, grow up. You're obviously jealous.
T Creed and Eddie Perkins, you're absolutely right.

slovak34

And how am I fueling the fire by posting two stories on this figure? First, I posted the artwork from Patch Together. Then, I was given the rough sculpt images. Two different stories.

slovak34

Chris

Not sure what the big deal is about her putting her logo on what she made… yeah, she didn't make the sculpt but she did design it. It is hers to rightfully add her name to.
I wouldn't buy it though. Way too much money for something 7 inches tall, and it just looks like everything else she draws. Think she's done that same pose a couple times as well.

Chris

Sonny

i think $45 is a more than fair price. knowing miss monster's work, it'll be a full color piece, plus it seems to be a fairly intricate piece of work. 7 inch figures tend to run for $30-40 typically, and considering that patch together makes pieces in a made-on-demand basis, and in very short runs, it's going to cost a little more.

Sonny

missmonster

Thank you Sonny. I figured most people who knew what designer toys go for wouldn't balk at this price. 7" is pretty big ( go actually measure how tall that is) , the thing is has some fine detail to the paint job, It's going to have some articulation and its not exactly mass produced. The lower the run, the higher the cost. It's fine if the price scares you off but it's a very normal price for something of this nature. I don't set the price either, so it's not like im trying to gouge people or be greedy.

And as for this looking like everything else i draw…no offense, but duh. It's my first toy, of *course* Iam going to do a missmonster styled foo dog monster! 😛 That's like getting on Chris Sanders for making a cute, stylized hula girl statue or whining at Bisley for his FAKK 2 toy or getting on any artist for doing their "thing" they are known for. Cut me a little slack, dude! ;P

But thanks for bringing up the logo stuff, i don't know why it's a big deal either. I don't think this dude is all there and just has some super personal issue with me. It's pretty funny.

missmonster

Klim

the figure actually looks very very cool

and putting your logo on and promoting your figure is a problem how?

Klim

the figure actually looks very very cool

and putting your logo on and promoting your figure is a problem how?