Turn on the Indie Spotlight

Shadowhawksell_2
Shadowvariantsell_2

The Indie Spotlight line is the upcoming action figure
series from Shocker Toys (mostly known for their Shockini mini figures).  The line is made up of various independent comic book characters.  Series 1 features the following: Jim Valentino’s ShadowHawk, Rob Schrab’s
Scud the disposable assassin, Terry Moore's Katchoo of ‘Strangers in Paradise’,
David Mack’s Kabuki and MTV’s The Maxx.  All of the figures range from 6" to 8” tall.

Scudsell

The already announced Series 2 is set to consist of Dick Tracy, Zombie King
(Deadworld), Jack Staff, Ignacia
(Wildguard) and The Tick Build a
Figure.  Look for them to retail around $13.95 per figure and
$14.95 for each Build a Figure. Series 1 is due out in the summer of
2008

Katchoosell
Kabukisell
Maxxsell

Comments

krakit

Thanks for blogging about this.

I'm definitely getting the Scud the
disposable assassin figure when it
comes out.

krakit

Thanks for blogging about this.

I'm definitely getting the Scud the
disposable assassin figure when it
comes out.

Arghh!

Those are probably the worst sculptures ever made! Dude, what´s wrong with Shocker Toys, have you tried hiring REAL sculptors? Are you aware of today´s qualities and standards on toys? I will laugh my ass off if I see any online retailer putting those up for pre-order. LMAO

Arghh!

Mike

Start laughing your ass off fool!
As for the sculpts from what I have seen they changed that and the articulation. Even Maxx's boots have been redone. They take fan input and our listening and the fools like you that talk crap they are ignoring and its a good thing!

Mike

Start laughing your ass off fool!