New Uglydolls for 2008!!!

Ugly2008

Straight from David Horvath's Uglyblog...the first photo of the new characters that will make up the 2008 line of Uglydolls.  From top left: Puglee, Ugly Ghost, Poe, Babo's Bird and Plunko.  These guys are straight from the pages of the new Ugly Guides (along with the already shown Suntan Target and Ugly Guide Cinko).  Put if you think that's great.  Wait!  There's more!  You'll just have to wait until Toy Fair to find out what that more entails.

Comments

blu42

wow ausomeness i luv it! my faves r puglee and babos bird

blu42

wow ausomeness i luv it! my faves r puglee and babos bird

FLASH

UGLYDOLLS ARE SO GREAT! Me and my friend Roo are so obsessed with them! I only have Ice Bat and she only has Moxy, but we are hoping to get more this Thursday. I LOVE UGLYDOLLS! WOOHOOO!!!

FLASH

Jamm

I WANT ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Jamm

I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A PUGLEE

Jamm

I WANT ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Jamm

I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A PUGLEE

lola

uglydolls rock! i have all of them. my favs are all of the icebats, peaco, poe, bigtoe, cinko, ox, babo's bird, deer ugly, gato, and beep n' bop!!!!!!
but where is uglyghost?! i ordered mine online but there are never any stores that have him or any pics online! maybe he is here but we just can't see him as much, because he is a GHOST!!!!!

lola

Noah Elia

Cinco is so cool! will you please make new uglydolls for 2009? Oh and can you make new versions of cinco. here is some names i sugggested for the ugly dolls of 2009.
1.ugly tiger.
2.loud mouth
3.cinco's pig
4.pegi one. I hope you make new uglydolls for 2009!

Noah Elia

1.ugly tiger.
2.loud mouth
3.cinco's pig
4.pegi one. I hope you make new uglydolls for 2009!

Julio

Ugly dolls are cool plz keep making them!!!

Julio

Ugly dolls are cool plz keep making them!!!

iHeartUglies

I really want to see a cat insprired ugly doll! I mean, they have ugly dog, right? Why not ugly cat?

iHeartUglies

ugly doll50$

oh my well guess what we already have big babo's bird little ugly ghost and sun tan target! plus i want big gray cinko and big brown cinko. but i LOVE sun tan target and ugly ghost P.S. is their ever going to be a uglydoll club???????

ugly doll50$

ugly doll50$

oh and we have puglee.

ugly doll50$

oh and we have puglee.

bob

i love uglydolls sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're my favorite kind of plush! i have peaco, uglyworm, icebat, cinko, babo, bob n beep, moxy, uglydog, jeero, wedgehead, chuckanucka,and tray!!!!!! but i want to collect them all!!!!!!!!!!!

bob