Welcome to the Uglystore

1102071002

I'll be the first to tell you that I don't like shopping...unless it's for something I want.  Well, I'll definitely want to check out this.  The Ugly store has opened at FAO in NYC, and it's been 100% packed since the moment they opened the doors. This will be the launch site of the upcoming Ugly Guide books...pencil April 22nd into your calendar, personal organizer, etc.

1102071000
1102071001

Comments

saki

OMG!!! I'm so there is weekend!

saki

OMG!!! I'm so there is weekend!

Phoenix

How I wish there's Uglydolls shop here too. I wanna get my fav dolls. >_<

Phoenix

How I wish there's Uglydolls shop here too. I wanna get my fav dolls. >_<

cool kid and kool kid

where is that store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will spend so much money on the uglydolls if u tell us plaes please please i beg to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!thank you for ur post u are the coolest we ever new besides us

cool kid and kool kid

Tina

Here is where it is:

FAO SCHWARZ
NEW YORK, NY
767 Fifth Avenue
(Fifth Ave at 58th Street)
New York, NY 10153

Tina

Here is where it is:

FAO SCHWARZ
NEW YORK, NY
767 Fifth Avenue
(Fifth Ave at 58th Street)
New York, NY 10153