The Vinyl Martin Brodeur

Brodeur

Upper Deck has released the identity of the 3rd figure in their NHL All Star Vinyl line.  After Sidney Crosby and Alexander Ovechkin, Upper Deck will release Devils goalie - Marty Brodeur.  The last time I saw Brodeur playing in person, he was being chased from goal in a 6-0 Hurricanes playoff win.  I'm going to guess that the look on his face was similar to the proposed image above.

Comments

LittleGeorge

I kind of like the look of this one. I'm not even into the sports figures, but it just has a bad ass look to it.

LittleGeorge

LittleGeorge

Kawsfan

that doesnt even look like brodeur…and why is he wearing oven mits instead of a CCM glove and blocker…sorry just like the crosby this doesnt look a thing like him and looks like it came from a bad 90's cartoon…the hockey line needs a new artist…

Kawsfan

Kawsfan

captain

Those pads and gloves are spectacularly inaccurate, this is rubbish!

captain

Those pads and gloves are spectacularly inaccurate, this is rubbish!

captain

Those pads and gloves are spectacularly inaccurate, this is rubbish!