SHOW: The Bomb Project

Bombproject

David from Rocket Pop (they're giving away a JLed Teeter!) has sent us some photos from his show - The Bomb Project.  It took place on Saturday at Normal Street Studio in Denton, Texas.   They have listed a number of the pieces from the exhibition on their website.  They are all for sale...so you'll be able to pick them up via the web. Pretty nice!  (Additional photos provided by motorbot)

Bombproject005
Drilone_kamikaze
Loupimentel_atomiccherry
Bombproject1
Bombproject2
Bombproject3
Bombproject4
Bombproject5

Comments

ResonantFish

Has anyone heard from David Rodriguez from Rocket Pop? He disappeared with my submission (the meaty guy in the first photo) in 2006, and I've been trying to make contact since. Apparently, he's also stolen the art of a number of the show's contributors. If anyone has any info, it would be appreciated by all of us.

ResonantFish

ResonantFish

slovak34

Yeah I wish. Maybe he went into the witness protection program. He never returned any of my emails either and left me with a nice little "payment due" balance (he was an advertiser).

slovak34